Youth Wings Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Youth Wings Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com. Latest Job Opportunity in Youth Wings Tanzania. Youth Wings Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Case Manager Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Case Manager Jobs Opportunity in Youth Wings Tanzania department. Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Youth Wings Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Case Manager Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Case Manager Jobs at tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com
Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Case Manager Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Case Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Case Manager Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Youth Wings Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Youth Wings Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Case Manager Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Youth Wings Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Youth Wings Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Youth Wings Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Youth Wings Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Case Manager|
|Application Letter||Youth Wings Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Case Manager Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Case Manager Salary Range||TZS 641,765.00 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Youth Wings Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
About the Role
Youth Wings is implementing a project named Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) in Arusha Region in two councils Arusha DC & CC. EPIC is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control.
Youth Wings Tanzania is extending its interventions to the new District in Arusha – Meru DC and it is currently recruiting for the position of Case Manager to fill the vacancy of the existing project (EpiC). The Case Manager will work with Community Engagement and Biomedical officers to ensure that his/her assigned clients receive a coordinated range of client-centered services linking clients with health care, psychosocial and other services. The Case Manager is responsible for completing biannual reassessments with clients to include completion of a care plan in addition to seeing clients periodically to address their current needs and checking compliance to medical care and adherence to HIV medications. The Case Manager is responsible for entering all client’s data, units of service and case note into the database promptly. Reporting directly to the Programme Manager, the Case Manager will have the lead responsibility for the quality delivery of the EPIC project across the Meru District. This is contingent on effective coordination, supervision and structured capacity building of local peers’ groups implementing in Project delivery.
- Supports the organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on the positive interpersonal relationship with co-workers.
- Coordinate and ensure responsibility for own clients/cases assigned by supervisor, client appointment and ART refill and track missed appointment, lost to follow and return to care.
- Supervise, mentor Peer Navigators and support linkage to the facilities in ensuring clients receive proper services.
- Tracking and reporting of all completed and non-completed referrals (GBV, STI, HTS, FP etc.)
- Assist and encourage clients to access medical care and enter units of service and client data on a timely basis.
- Maintain assigned clients’ medical and service record files and be responsible for files completeness.
- Conduct an initial comprehensive assessment of clients’ needs and support systems.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized service plan and coordinate the services required for the implementation of plans for clients.
- Monitor to assess the effectiveness of the plan and periodic re-evaluation and revision of the plan as necessary.
- Provide case management services to own panel of clients including Assist clients in accessing routine medical care for HIV, refer appropriately to other AIDS and social service agencies.
- Ensure provision of HIV risk reduction education and prevention and client’s compliance with medications; education as necessary.
- Ensure EPIC project is delivered to high technical standards and demonstrates a cycle of continuous reflection, learning and development of our HIV/AIDS programming.
- To provide management support and supervision of local peer navigators groups in ensuring a high standard of EPIC project performance and reporting.
- To strategically collaborate with districts and regional administration and local government i.e., RMO, RAS, DAC, DMO, RFP, RACC, CHAC, DCBHCO, DSWOs, CDOs etc. to support the KVP access multi-sectoral services of EPIC project impact districts.
- Reconcile and compile data into the regional tracking register and the regional partner listing and outcome register, and maintain it on weekly basis.
- Cooperates with a Data manager to report tracking and partner listing and outcome data to the MER team in the region using referral feedback forms.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports related to tracking services and partner notification and success stories, as needed.
- Participate in meetings at CSO level and related CHMTs meetings and document best practices for linkage for KVP.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years working in HIV/AIDS interventions as case management for community-based HIV services.
- Focus on Sexual and Reproductive Health Programme implementation in Tanzanian context, especially programmes targeting Key and Vulnerable Populations (KVP).
- Excellent customer-focused interpersonal skills to interact effectively with practitioners, literate and non-literate audiences, the interdisciplinary health care team, community agencies, patients, and families with diverse opinions, values, and religious and cultural ideals.
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of results-based management processes, including taking responsibility for M&E informing Programme management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in providing effective Programme coordination and targeted capacity building support to Peers’ Educators to deliver health/HIV/TB related programmes.
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of working closely with local government structures, systems and strategic points of engagement to integrate programmatic priorities in local government processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Management, Nursing, Social Work, Counselling and Psychology.
How To Apply for Youth Wings Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Youth Wings Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Youth Wings Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Youth Wings Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Youth Wings Tanzania Case Manager Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Youth Wings Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Address – [email protected]
FAQ for Youth Wings Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Youth Wings Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Youth Wings Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Youth Wings Tanzania job opportunity for Case Manager job position.
- Which is the official Youth Wings Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com is official Youth Wings Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Youth Wings Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Case Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Youth Wings Tanzania Case Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill Youth Wings Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.