World Vision International Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 World Vision International Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.wvi.org. Latest Job Opportunity in World Vision International Tanzania. World Vision International Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Jobs Opportunity in World Vision International Tanzania department. World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.wvi.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
World Vision International Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Jobs at www.wvi.org
World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Careers. World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project positions. Applicants should apply for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest World Vision International Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get World Vision International Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Ajira Mpya Details are following.
World Vision International Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to World Vision International Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||World Vision International Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
World Vision International Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project|
|Application Letter||World Vision International Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Salary Range||TZS 2,711,670.51 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
World Vision International Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Ensure KIHEWA Program technical support, work plan activities implementation and operations to achieve the intended program results and impact in a cost effective manner, while maintaining a high level of excellence and accountability.
Execute program activities as assigned by the of the project coordinator, planning, coordinating and executing activities with timely reporting. Taking part in project activities’ data collection, cleaning analysis and reporting as required by DME and or project management team. Abide and part of monitoring and evaluation activities per approved policies, systems, procedures and donor requirements
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others
Project Goal: Reduced # of Maternal and U5 cases and deaths in Karatu District by 2022
Project Target by end of 2022
- Direct Beneficiaries (Total: 11,936)
1. Under 5 children: 9,871
2. Pregnant women: 1,000
3. Husbands (or male partners) of pregnant women: 1,000
4. Community Health Workers (CHWs): 65
- Indirect Beneficiaries (Total: 46,545)
1. Child caregivers: 11,770
2. Government officials: 150
3. Community people: 34,625
The project outcomes aimed at ensuring that:
- Children and mothers access and utilize quality health care services
- Children and mothers’ access and utilize portable water and appropriate hygiene and sanitation services
- Monitoring and Evaluation To promotion and media exposure preparation
The Project Models: This project is an integrated Maternal and Child Health (MCH) project which combines the WASH and the gender sector laying emphasis on the health sector, and aims to contribute to achieving the goals of Tanzania’s major national development policies such as:
△ The Tanzania Development Vision 2025, △ National Five Year Development Plan II, △ Health Sector Strategic Plan IV, and △ One Plan.
The project expects improved accessibility and quality of Tanzania’s primary health care services, which will contribute to achieving The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 3, 5 and 6 in Tanzania.
% of time Activity End Results
30% Provide technical support in preparation of divisional strategies engagement
- Activity plans and ToR and report
- Field Monitoring
- Related project meeting attendance
- The number of facilities build as stated in the goal within the year of the project implementation.
- Create and train CBWSO groups.
- Construction of the WASH facilities.
- Hold water quality test.
- Formulate CVA teams and hold public dialogues.
- Provide support to ensure appropriate coordination of project operations in line with the donor standards
- In coordination with Finance team, ensure all activities related to the health dockets are implemented in line with the DIP
- As a project officer, to participate fully in the provision of safe water and sanitation/hygiene.
- Achieving the project indicators and fulfilling the strategic imperatives of the Our promise now, can be measured through timely
- 15% Program Compliance of hygiene and sanitation standards
- Track and facilitate solutions for operational issues hindering implementation of program/projects plans
- Conduct Post activities reflection meetings in coordination with project coordinator and team to inform implementation efficiency
- Support Karatu district team in the efficient implementation of all project activities including construction of WASH infrastructures and all WASH related project activities implementation.
- Ensure timely implementation WASH activities for the community of Karatu in accordance to project deliverables
- Support WASH projects/programs Team Leader in ensuring compliance of all hygiene and sanitation standards and donor requirement.
- Ensure sanitation and hygiene activities are done as per National and organisational standards.
15% Program Compliance of reporting and Grant management
- Timely report submission as per both KOICA and World Vision Tanzania requirements.
- Activity reports
- Monthly reports
- Semi-annual report
- Annual report
- Support Project Manager & coordinator and management in the implementation of project annual work plan review recommendations, project team meetings
- Support project documentation through writing high-quality project activity reports for completed activities, with timely submission to project coordinator
- Prepare and submit activity plans, requests and quality reports timely
- Support project management team to ensure that project and organization resources while implementing project activities including fieldwork (vehicles, equipment, materials and finance) are used for the intended purpose and as per approved policies and guidelines.
20% Financial and Non-Financial resources management
- The financial and non-financial resources management will be seen throughout the project:
- Understand the project budget for each activity to implement.
- Ensure activity budget expenditure is within the limit (e.g. no significant overspending or underspending)
- To utilize and maintain the office financial and non-financial resources throughout the project implementation
- The utilization of the office resources will be in a way that focuses deeply to save the most vulnerable children.
- All the project budget expenditure including per diem requests is made based on World Vision Tanzania policy and KOICA guidelines.
10% Networking and external engagement
- Support the Project Manager & coordinator to strengthen relationships with government, district teams, within the education , health, sectors and community while implementing project activities
- Build positive work relationship with project collaborators maintaining unity and trust
- Participate in district, community level meetings and engagements in consultation with and feedback to the Project Manager & Coordinator
- Government and district teams responses are timely done as per requests with Project management.
- Participating and supporting KIHEWA project activities
- Effective coordination with Project Manager & Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience At least 3 years’ in programming in an NGO and have experience and understanding of hygiene promotion and community mobilization in relation to water and sanitation activities.
training, license, registration, and certification
Minimum qualification required Undergraduate degree in health related subjects, or Advanced diploma in clinical medicine
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience implementing CLTS, MHM, PHAST/CHAST behaviour change methodologies
- WASH Construction and capacity building to field staff, data collection and management
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working with donor funds in an INGO environment
- Lobbying and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with project staff and project beneficiaries
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Preferred: Working experience in community health project , WASH interventions
- Perform other duties as required.
- Travel and/or
- Work Environment
Work environment: Office-based some travel to WVT field offices
Travel: 20% Domestic/international travel is required.
Based in Karatu Language
English and Swahili
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Contact (within WV or outside WV) Reason for contact Frequency of contact
Project Manager Day to day implementation of project activities to provide admin support to ensure donor requirements are met
On need basis
WASH Technical Team Leader Provide technical support to ensure donor requirement are met for WASH technical consultation and Ensure compliance with National sanitation and hygiene standards Monthly, On need basis
Cluster Managers, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations Capacity building to cluster staffs
On need basis
EARO, WVUS and other support office Technical support and engagement, Monthly Updates, assignment on other WASH Initiatives, Fundraising opportunities, Capacity Buildings, Reporting On need basis
WASH Department Staffs Working closely with my fellow WASH staffs On need basis
Operations Department, Program Quality & Resource Development Department, Supply Chain among other Support Departments Interacting with other departments to ensure collaborative solution-driven actions are met for project successful. On need basis
Decision making as stipulated in World Vision policies and guidelines.
CORE COMPETENCIES – For all positions, select the top 3 prioritized competencies from below. Click here for a quick overview of our Core Competencies.
- Be Safe and Resilient
- Deliver Results
- Build Relationships
- Be Accountable
- Learn and Develop
- Improve and Innovate
- Partner and Collaborate
- Embrace Change
For Management positions only, select the top 2 prioritized competencies from below.
☒ Model Self-Management ☐ Engage, Influence, Lead and Grow Others
☒ Run an Effective and Agile Organisation
☐ Develop the Organisation for the Future
How To Apply for World Vision International Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in World Vision International Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for World Vision International Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read World Vision International Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for World Vision International Tanzania Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling World Vision International Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to World Vision International Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open World Vision International Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right World Vision International Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for World Vision International Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- World Vision International Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile World Vision International Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- World Vision International Tanzania job opportunity for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project job position.
- Which is the official World Vision International Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.wvi.org is official World Vision International Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this World Vision International Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for World Vision International Tanzania Hygiene and Sanitation Officer – KIHEWA Project job position?
Answer:- You can fill World Vision International Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.