UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www. uzikwasa.or.tz. Latest Job Opportunity in UZIKWASA Tanzania. UZIKWASA Tanzania Jobs in Tanga available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Jobs Opportunity in UZIKWASA Tanzania department. UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Tanga is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www. uzikwasa.or.tz. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Tanga. You can read this UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Jobs at www. uzikwasa.or.tz
UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Careers. UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program positions. Applicants should apply for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get UZIKWASA Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Ajira Mpya Details are following.
UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to UZIKWASA Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||UZIKWASA Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
UZIKWASA Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program|
|Application Letter||UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Official Website||www. uzikwasa.or.tz|
|Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Salary Range||TZS 2,140,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Tanga|
UZIKWASA Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Terms of Reference
Contact: Novatus Urassa, Executive Director,
UZIKWASA is an NGO that has been unique in pioneering innovative grassroots interventions in Pangani District, Tanzania. The organization was established in 2004 to reach out, listen to and strengthen voices in rural communities by engaging them to find their own solutions to social challenges through encouraging empowerment and developing grassroots leadership capacity.
The conviction that lasting change depends on commitment, ownership, and self-reflection has shaped UZIKWASA’s practice and intervention approaches which promote facilitative leadership, responsible social behaviors, and gender justice in Tanzania.
The program and how it evolved
The organization’s initial programs supported community leaders in Pangani in the development a local response to HIV/AIDS through promoting community participatory HIV/AIDS planning. Existing government structures at the district and community levels were strengthened to become strong village governance bodies that have taken village development far beyond responses to HIV/AIDS. The program was scaled up to the entire district and has organically developed into the current holistic social change program that involves multi-sectoral stakeholders, community members, and their leaders in promoting gender justice and gender-responsive leadership. Transformative leadership training using intense reflective approaches is integrated with multimedia communication on socio-cultural norms and practices of gender violence including intimate partner violence and violence against children. Communities are engaged in social dialogue through multimedia campaigns that include interactive radio programs, radio and TV spots, film and participatory theatre, and IEC materials. Up to 2018, UZIKWASA focused on one rural district, allowing the program to cover a whole community and to gain an in-depth understanding of the socio-cultural environment which enabled a strong response to complexity and diversity through drawing on local experience to design reflective training and targeted empowerment methodologies.
Documented impact so far
Collective reflection and conscious learning have become fundamental values for UZIKWASA as it strives to understand complex human change processes. Team reflection on a large pool of monitoring data along with research results has helped UZIKWASA to understand the dynamics of change. The resulting Theory of Change is based on the adaptation of the trans-theoretical model of behavior change.
In the last two years, UZIKWASA generated strong evidence of change among leaders, communities, and within UZIKWASA itself. Data have shown that community leaders actively respond to gender violence and child abuse through following up on GBV/VAC cases, creating a conducive environment for girls’ education, and safe systems for school children to report violence and sexual abuse. New leadership behavior has strengthened institutional support to GBV victims and collaboration among local institutions and key stakeholders and increased community trust in their leaders. Communities have spoken out and challenged authorities through Pangani FM radio, while youth engagement in village development has helped to push GBV cases to the justice system.
Practice learning was complemented by social science research:
- A longitudinal diary study analyzed more than a thousand community conversations over five years (2010-2015). A second report analyzed an additional 440 diaries over a 20-month period in 2017-2018. The study was the first of its kind in the research of attitudinal and behavior change, which was able to produce evidence directly by its intended beneficiaries as part of comprehensive monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning (MERL) system.
- A cross-sectional qualitative study was conducted in 2017 to further explore how the UZIKWASA program affects change, particularly with regard to Intimate Partner Violence (IPV).
- The Pangani FM study was a natural experiment taking the opportunity of a transmitter power increase of Pangani FM radio station in 2018.
- UZIKWASA study:
This study was conducted using a similar survey tool as in the Pangani FM study to compare villages outside of the range of Pangani FM, with villages where UZIKWASA works.
- Couple study:
A rigorous evaluation of the UZIKWASA couple intervention package is currently being carried out in collaboration with MITU, scientists of LSHTM and UZIKWASA
Program phase IV (2018-2021)
Phase IV program reflects UZIKWASA’s vision to share the power of reflective approaches in gender-responsive leadership development integrated with multimedia campaigns in addressing oppressive gender norms and responding to violence against women and children in Pangani. UZIKWASAs Pangani Model, therefore, is about the facilitation of individuals, communities, and leadership structures through self-reflective processes to transformation. With the focus on gender justice and gender social norm change (GBV, IPV, VAC) this process has led to the development of committed individual leaders and structures reinforced by a sustained community dialogue on social issues. During the past years, Pangani has increasingly become a ground for mutual learning among communities, stakeholders, and visiting partner organizations.
This has taken the organization to a new learning path of developing an approach for thoughtfully scaling up the model without risking the depth of its intervention approaches. Taking into consideration global challenges around scaling social norm change methodologies and experience by others in the field UZIKWASA opted for a partnership model that involves thoughtful processes of sharing reflective change approaches with like-minded organizations. The understanding was that what needs scaling are not only organically developed context-driven reflective intervention approaches but also an organizational culture of reflection and learning to partner organizations. UZIKWASA’s partnership model has two components: Short term partners who visit Pangani for initial orientation and practical learning. They may then wish to participate in reflective training to deepen their experience. Some of them wish to become long-term partners. Long-term partners have entered a formal agreement with UZIKWASA with a commitment to organizational transformation and culture change and to applying reflective approaches in their own programs. UZIKWASA accompanies them all the way from reflective trainings with board, management and staff, development of workplans, to technical backstopping of field activities, participatory monitoring and team reflections.
Our team is currently developing a new phase V program which will begin in early 2022. In several team reflection sessions, experience from the past three years were discussed, lessons consolidated and new strategic decisions made in order to add value to our future work. This includes addressing pressing development challenges such as climate change in line with the UZIKWASA overall strategy. So far key lessons from own reflections among others are:
- The need to further fine tune our partnership model to take reflective approaches to scale.
- The Pangani Learning Site will increasingly function as a testing and evaluation ground for innovative intervention approaches where communities, partners and stakeholders interact, exchange experience and get inspired for their work.
- A reflective training package for climate change action will be developed that addresses the threats of climate change especially with regards to gender disparities in climate change vulnerability.
UZIKWASA seeks a consultant to provide assistance with the writing of a funding proposal for phase V program that synthesizes UZIKWASA’s learning from the previous phase and from research and that incorporates strategic decisions made by the organization. The proposal will also respond to findings and recommendations from the current external evaluation of phase IV.
3.1 The consultant will provide to UZIKWASA technical and writing/editing support to the development of the program proposal (phase V)
3.2 The proposal will reflect UZIKWASA’s strategic priorities and respond to the respective donor requirements.
3.3 The support will be done online and may involve several Zoom meetings with the UZIKWASA team
3.4. The process will involve the following steps:
- UZIKWASA internal team workshop for collective review of previous program phase, documentation of experience and learning and development of strategic objectives and related activities (UZIKWASA team, management)
- Discussion of proposal outline in response to the donor format requirements (consultant, management)
- Proposal writing based on discussed and agreed upon content and supporting documents. The process will involve regular consultation (consultant, management and team)
- Develop budget (management and finance department)
- Proposal submission by October 10, 2021
- Adaptation of proposal to meet co-funding donor to be finalized by January 31, 2022
4. Key deliverable:
Final narrative proposal
- At least 8 years of experience in gender programming in Africa
- Extensive experience in overseeing development projects in the area of gender and good governance
- Conversant with the complexity of impactful social change programming
- Experience with working with CSO and funder community
- Proven track record in writing skills in related areas
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV alongside a letter of interest not longer than two pages. Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] by July 31, 2021. UZIKWASA
How To Apply for UZIKWASA Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for UZIKWASA Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read UZIKWASA Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for UZIKWASA Tanzania Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to UZIKWASA Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open UZIKWASA Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right UZIKWASA Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for UZIKWASA Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- UZIKWASA Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile UZIKWASA Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- UZIKWASA Tanzania job opportunity for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program job position.
- Which is the official UZIKWASA Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www. uzikwasa.or.tz is official UZIKWASA Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this UZIKWASA Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for UZIKWASA Tanzania Developing UZIKWASA Phase V Social Justice Program job position?
Answer:- You can fill UZIKWASA Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.