United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.irmct.org. Latest Job Opportunity in United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania. United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Jobs in ARUSHA available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Jobs Opportunity in United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania department. United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania ARUSHA is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.irmct.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in ARUSHA. You can read this United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Ajira Mpya Apply Online for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Jobs at www.irmct.org
United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Careers. United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 positions. Applicants should apply for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Ajira Mpya Details are following.
United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2|
|Application Letter||United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Salary Range||TZS 470,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in ARUSHA|
United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
The Associate Legal Officer, in co-ordination with other Registry staff, is responsible, inter alia, for:
- Maintaining records of proceedings and evidence of the Mechanism’s Arusha Branch, made and preserved pursuant to Rule 95 of the Rules of Procedure and Evidence of the Mechanism and undertaking quality control of these records.
- Drafting submissions pursuant to Rule 31(B) on behalf of the Registrar in relation to the quality control of the Judicial Records, when required.
- Providing legal support in relation to receiving, recording, filing, and distributing Judicial Records submitted to Registry
- Assisting the Head of the Unit in providing legal support in relation to requests for assistance from national authorities submitted pursuant to Article 28(3) of the Statute of the Mechanism, in relation to confidential judicial records pursuant to Rule 86 of the Rules of Procedure and Evidence of the Mechanism, as well as any other request in relation to public judicial records.
- Assisting in drafting of policy documents and other legal documents related to the work of the Unit, as required.
- Conducting legal research, using multiple research sources, selecting relevant material, analysing information, and presenting findings for internal review in relation to the above.
- Performing duties of the Head of the Unit in his/her absence.
- Undertaking court officer duties, including making necessary arrangements for the court proceedings and representing and performing the functions of the Registry in court proceedings.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Professionalism: Shows pride in work and in achievements. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter. Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results. Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns. Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges. Remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and effectively. Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately. Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two way communication. Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience. Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Client Orientation – Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view. Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect. Identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions. Monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems. Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects. Meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Advanced university degree in law or equivalent. A first level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in judicial records management and responding to requests for assistance from national authorities.
Experience in an international criminal tribunal, particularly in the Registry, is considered an asset.
English and French are the working languages of the Mechanism. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
There may be an assessment exercise for qualified candidates followed by a competency-based
The United Nations Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Current UN staff at the GS and FS level who meet the eligibility requirements are exceptionally permitted to apply. If selected, certain conditions will apply. All offers of appointment are subject to budgetary approval.
The appointment is limited to the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals. Appointment of the successful candidate to this position will be subject to budgetary approval. Appointment of the successful candidate on this position will be limited to the initial funding of the post. Extension of the appointment is subject to the extension of the mandate and/or the availability of funds. As the international tribunals are not integrated in the Secretariat, UN Staff Members serve on assignment or secondment from their parent department/office if selected. Appointments of staff members in the United Nations are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General. Staff Members are expected to move periodically to new functions in accordance with established rules and procedures, and may in this context be reassigned by the Secretary-General throughout the Organization based on the changing needs and mandates.
NOTE FOR PREVIOUSLY ROSTERED CANDIDATES
Roster candidates must express their interest and availability for published job openings by submitting an updated PHP and cover letter
United Nations Considerations
According to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term “sexual exploitation” means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term “sexual abuse” means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term “sexual harassment” means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator’s working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on “Manuals” hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
How To Apply for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania job opportunity for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 job position.
- Which is the official United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.irmct.org is official United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER, P2 job position?
Answer:- You can fill United Nations / IRMCT Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.