UNESCO Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 UNESCO Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.en.unesco.org. Latest Job Opportunity in UNESCO Tanzania. UNESCO Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Consultant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Consultant Jobs Opportunity in UNESCO Tanzania department. UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.en.unesco.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
UNESCO Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Consultant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Consultant Jobs at www.en.unesco.org
UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Careers. UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Consultant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Consultant positions. Applicants should apply for Consultant Ajira Mpya position on before last date 07-OCT-2021.
Candidates can get here latest UNESCO Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get UNESCO Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Consultant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
UNESCO Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to UNESCO Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||UNESCO Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
UNESCO Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|Application Letter||UNESCO Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Consultant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Consultant Salary Range||TZS 1,480,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
UNESCO Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Teachers are instrumental in creating a safe and non-violent learning environment and in preventing and responding to violence between students in schools. They are often immediate witnesses to school violence and the first to intercede to stop violent behaviour. A solid understanding of teachers’ perceptions and practices is essential to inform efforts to strengthen their role in violence prevention and response.
UNESCO has therefore recently developed two reports based on research findings from two studies it commissioned to explore the role of teachers in preventing and addressing school violence and bullying:
Safe to Learn: What do teachers think and do about violence in schools? This report presents the findings from a research conducted with teachers in early 2020. It draws on data from a global online survey of 34,877 teachers, of whom about 80% from Central and South America and 20% from across other regions, as well as focus group discussions with teachers in Nepal, Tanzania, Thailand and Zambia. The study sheds light on how teachers view violence in schools, what they do to prevent and address it, and whether they have the necessary skills and support to help them prevent and respond to school violence.
Analysis of experience and outcomes of Connect with Respect violence prevention programme in countries in Eastern and Southern Africa and Asia-Pacific regions. This report presents an overview of the findings from the analysis of data collected as part of the piloting of the Connect with Respect (CWR) program in countries in Eastern and Southern Africa and Asia-Pacific regions, including Zambia, Tanzania, Eswatini, Thailand and Timor-Leste. CWR is a curriculum tool to assist teachers to work with learners to build their knowledge and awareness on gender equality, social cohesion and respectful relationships. The study looks at the factors that constrained or enabled the provision of the programme, the professional readiness among teachers who delivered the programme, the impacts of the programme on peer relationships as well as teacher-learner relationships, students experiences of safety, fair treatment and violence, their help-seeking knowledge and skills, as well as teacher and student perceptions about the usefulness of the CWR programme.
These two reports will be published by the end of 2021. Building on this momentum, UNESCO plans to produce a technical brief, summarising key findings for an audience of policy-makers and practitioners in the education sector as well as recommendations based on the evidence from both studies. It will be part of UNESCO’s new series on school violence and bullying (the first technical brief published in the series focused on school bullying involving children with disabilities: https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000378061).
The consultancy’s objective is to produce a technical brief, a short stand-alone document not exceeding 14 pages, for an audience of policy-makers and practitioners in the education sector, drawing on key findings of the two existing reports. The technical brief will articulate the critical role of teachers in the whole-education approach to school violence and bullying; present teachers’ needs for training and support that have been identified from the two above-mentioned studies; and provide evidence-based practical recommendations to optimize teachers’ role ensuring safe and non-violent learning environments.
Specific tasks include:
- Developing a concise and clear document based on the above-mentioned current reports of approximately 14 pages with a style and language that is non-technical, appealing, and easily understandable by education policy-makers, education practitioners, including school principals and teachers, as well as the general public when it comes to key messages.
- The consultant will be expected to work closely with the concerned UNESCO staff to ensure the validity of key messages and analysis based on desk review findings throughout the report.
- A tentative structrue outlining the content of the Technical Brief is provided in Annex. The current wording of titles is provisional to indicate the themes and content to be covered by different sections. The writer may propose a different structure that would make the document clearer, more appealing, and easier to read by an audience of non-researchers and other titles that clearly describe what is in each chapter and section. The structure should avoid any duplication between chapters and sections. The writer is also expected to propose different titles for the document, from which UNESCO will choose one.
- Suggesting supportive infographic illustrations/visuals that will be created by a designer and used in the publication.
- Proofreading the document to ensure that the UNESCO Style Manual is followed, and in particular that:
Data included in the report are consistent;
- Infographic illustrations are easy to read and understand (the consultant shall provide suggestions for the use/improvement of the infographic illustrations while the design of these illustrations is not included in the tasks of this consultancy);
- Any quotations, if any, are checked for accuracy and rights questions;
- Proper names and place names are correct and correspond to UNESCO usage;
- Bibliographical references are correct, complete, in the right order, and the appropriate language.
- The consultant will interact with UNESCO staff via virtual communications and expect rounds of comments and discussions before the brief report is considered final. Patience flexibility will be essential.
- The work shall follow the UNESCO Style Manual for English:
Deliverables and timeline
This assignment will be undertaken within approximately 10-15 working days during six weeks in October and November 2021.
Detailed outline: Orientation teleconference with UNESCO ; Review of the research reports and the preliminary outline provided by UNESCO ; Write up a detailed outline of the paper (including recommendations for the design and layout). 15 October 2021
First draft report: Produce a first draft report. 30 October 2021
Final report: Revise and finalise the report according to reviewers’ comments on the draft report. 19 Nov 2021
Education: Advanced university degree (at least Masters’ degree) in Social science, English language or Literature, Communications, Journalism (including scientific journalism), or Creative Writing with at least five (5) years’ experience in writing documents for an international audience.
- Strong experience in both quantitative and qualitative research;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience in producing corporate products;
- Knowledge in the subject matter (education, school violence and bullying, pedagogy, teacher development and training);
- Some knowledge of UNESCO terms, language, and style;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Creativity in designing communication materials is an asset.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changes to text/layout as part of the review and feedback process;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate and work with diverse people;
- Participate effectively in the team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others;
- Focus on impact and results for the client.
Expression of Interest
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, CV, and electronic copies of related works, together with an estimated number of days and daily rates for completing the assignment, to Mr Sylvain Séguy ([email protected]) by COB 7 October 2021.
For detailed information, please consult the UNESCO Competency Framework.
SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
UNESCO applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
UNESCO is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, UNESCO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
No Fee Required
How To Apply for UNESCO Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in UNESCO Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for UNESCO Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read UNESCO Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for UNESCO Tanzania Consultant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling UNESCO Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to UNESCO Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open UNESCO Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right UNESCO Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Consultant Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for UNESCO Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- UNESCO Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile UNESCO Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- UNESCO Tanzania job opportunity for Consultant job position.
- Which is the official UNESCO Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.en.unesco.org is official UNESCO Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this UNESCO Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Consultant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for UNESCO Tanzania Consultant job position?
Answer:- You can fill UNESCO Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.