UN Women Job Opportunity 2021-2022 UN Women Job Application Letter PDF at www.unwomen.org. Latest Job Opportunity in UN Women. UN Women Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications Intern Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Communications Intern Jobs Opportunity in UN Women department. UN Women Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at UN Women Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of UN Women Tanzania jobs opening news has published at UN Women Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.unwomen.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with UN Women Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current UN Women Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this UN Women Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
UN Women Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Communications Intern Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications Intern Jobs at www.unwomen.org
UN Women Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for UN Women Tanzania Careers. UN Women Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Communications Intern Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the UN Women Tanzania Communications Intern positions. Applicants should apply for Communications Intern Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest UN Women Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get UN Women Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Communications Intern Ajira Mpya Details are following.
UN Women Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to UN Women Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||UN Women|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
UN Women Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Communications Intern|
|Application Letter||UN Women Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Communications Intern Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Communications Intern Salary Range||TZS 550,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
UN Women Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
UN Women is implementing its Strategic Note 2017 – 2021 to support the national development priorities of GEWE in Tanzania. The priorities are aligned with the UNDAP 2015 -2021 where UN Women Tanzania, as part of the United Nations development Assistance Plan (UNDAP), focuses on women’s leadership and participation in decision making at all levels; elimination of violence against women and girls; ensuring gender equality and accountability in governance and national planning; and women’s economic empowerment.
UN Women’s programmatic framework supports a comprehensive approach to prevention and response to End Violence Against Women and Girls (EVAW/G) through the development, implementation and monitoring of the National Action Plans to End Violence Against Women and Children working in Mainland and Zanzibar. The comprehensive National Action Plans to end Violence against Women and Children (NAPs) spearheaded by the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MHCDGEC) and Ministry of Gender in Zanzibar is a substantive policy framework that guide UN Women’s work. Furthermore, UN Women support the capacity development of key government institutions to review discriminatory laws and implement laws and policies on EVAWG in line with international standards and the recent CEDAW recommendations. Selected CSOs are being strengthened to enhance national level advocacy for the reform and implementation of laws and policies to end violence against women and girls with particular focus on the engagement of men and boys, including in the context of the HeForShe campaign. UN Women critical attention to promote the availability and accessibility of quality services for women and girls who are subject to violence; and will support the establishment of effective services and coordination mechanisms for the protection of women and girls in public spaces.
Women’s Economic Empowerment portfolio at UN Women is guided by the Tanzania Development Vision 2030, the Zanzibar Vision 2020, the Five-Year Development II, the MKUZA III, the Gender Policy, the Agricultural Sector Development Plan II, SME Policy, Land Policy, National Economic Empowerment Policy, the Beijing Platform of Action (BPfA), the Convention for the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), African Union Agenda 2063 and other international, regional and national frameworks. UN Women’s work on economic empowerment for women is also aligned with the United Nations Development Assistance Plan (2016 -2021), more specifically the thematic results areas on Inclusive Growth and Resilience.
The Country Office supports strategies and interventions that address women’s persistent poverty and exclusion by focusing on women’s income security, decent work, and economic autonomy through increasing the number of policies that promote decent work and social protection for women; enabling more women to own, launch, and better manage large, medium, and small enterprises; and promoting rural women’s access to productive resources and engagement in climate sustainable agriculture. The office also supports macroeconomic policy frameworks and interventions that expand women’s economic empowerment, increase the capacity of economic and financial institutions to eliminate inequalities and generate economic wellbeing and opportunities for all women.
Reporting to the EVAW/G Program Specialist/Team Leader the Communications Intern will provide support to the EVAW and WEE Programmes and UN Women Country Office on the Communications function, specifically in the areas of media relations, media monitoring and reporting, and programme documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Description of Responsibilities
- Undertake media monitoring and weekly reporting on UN Women related EVAW/WEE issues, including in creating an updated media and partners contact list.
- Support CO communications work including implementation of the UN Women communications strategy.
- Support preparation of EVAW/WEE written communications materials including press releases, talking points, speeches, articles and general correspondence, among others.
- Support the documentation of programme implementation through photos, video and audio recordings and editing.
- Research and monitor relevant websites and social media channels as needed to support the work of the EVAW/WEE and Country Office, and provide content for social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Provide administrative support for the procurement and logistical tasks required for communications.
- Undertake other assignments as required.
- Increased understanding of UN Women’s work and of the UN System
- Increased understanding of Ending Violence against Women and Girls in the community and national level and of Women’s Economic Empowerment work in the country
- Contribution to strengthened communications and visibility of UN Women’s programmatic portfolio on EVAW and WEE;
- Increased understanding on UN Women’s media policy;
- Contribution to strengthened UN Women’s existing social media policy throughout the organization;
- Contribution to the roll out of social media accounts for Tanzania CO in cooperation with Regional Office
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
Please visit this link for more information on UN Women’s Core Values and Competencies Framework: https://www.unwomen.org/-/media/headquarters/attachments/sections/about%20us/employment/un-women-values-and-competencies-framework-en.pdf?la=en&vs=637
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to efficiently summarize written articles;
- Ability to work with people of different backgrounds, including through remote contact;
- Ability to multi-task and address competing priorities;
- Ability to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner;
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Power Point, and social media platforms;
- Knowledge of photography, video production, and graphics design is desirable.
Required Skills and Experience
- University studies in one of the following disciplines: Mass Communications, Journalism or other relevant subjects is required.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation, or Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program which is part of a degree programme and undertake the internship as part of the program requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Kiswahili are required.
- Working knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
Interns who are not in receipt of financial support from other sources such as universities or other institutions will receive a stipend from UN Women to partially subsidize their basic living costs for the duration of the internship.
All applicants must submit a completed and signed UN Women Personal History Form with their application. The UN Women Personal History form (P-11) can be downloaded from http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we can ONLY contact successful candidates.
Successful candidate will be required to provide proof of enrollment in a valid health insurance plan at the duty station of the internship, proof of school enrollment or degree, a scanned copy of their passport/national ID and a copy of a valid visa (as applicable).
A selected candidate unable to report to the advertised duty station due to the impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may be approved to undertake this internship remotely.
Please note that applications without a completed and signed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment.
UNWOMEN is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In July 2010, the United Nations General Assembly created UN Women, the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women. The creation of UN Women came about as part of the UN reform agenda, bringing together resources and mandates for greater impact. It merges and builds on the important work of four previously distinct parts of the UN System (DAW, OSAGI, INSTRAW and UNIFEM), which focused exclusively on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
How To Apply for UN Women Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in UN Women Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for UN Women Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read UN Women Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for UN Women Communications Intern Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling UN Women Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to UN Women official Recruitment portal.
- Open UN Women Recruitment Portal page and find the right UN Women Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Communications Intern Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for UN Women Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- UN Women Hiring.
- Which Job Profile UN Women Needed?
Answer:- UN Women job opportunity for Communications Intern job position.
- Which is the official UN Women Careers Portal?
Answer: www.unwomen.org is official UN Women Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this UN Women Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Communications Intern job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for UN Women Communications Intern job position?
Answer:- You can fill UN Women Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.