TATU Project Job Opportunity 2021-2022 TATU Project Job Application Letter PDF at www.tatuproject.org. Latest Job Opportunity in TATU Project. TATU Project Jobs in Moshi available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Jobs Opportunity in TATU Project department. TATU Project Tanzania Moshi is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at TATU Project Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of TATU Project Tanzania jobs opening news has published at TATU Project Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.tatuproject.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with TATU Project Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current TATU Project Tanzania Ajira Yako in Moshi. You can read this TATU Project Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
TATU Project Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Ajira Mpya Apply Online for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Jobs at www.tatuproject.org
TATU Project Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for TATU Project Tanzania Careers. TATU Project Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the TATU Project Tanzania GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR positions. Applicants should apply for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest TATU Project Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get TATU Project Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Ajira Mpya Details are following.
TATU Project Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to TATU Project Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||TATU Project|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
TATU Project Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR|
|Application Letter||TATU Project Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Salary Range||TZS 741,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Moshi|
TATU Project Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
TATU Project is a non-profit organization that facilitates equal and sustainable development for the rural community of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto in Northern Tanzania. We address community needs and build effective solutions through active collaboration with members of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto and relevant stakeholders. One major principle of our organization is to work directly with the members of the community and create projects with a long-term vision and sustainable structure. In shaping the project one must value the local knowledge, listen to their vision and develop the idea together with the population. The job and environment imply polyvalence and flexibility.
For 2020, TATU Project launched its new Environmental Initiative with the Green Project. This project consists, in brief, of setting up environmental clubs in schools, supporting them in their activities, and in the development of their own tree nurseries. Of course, tree-planting will be an important aspect of this project.
Main outcomes expected:
Collaborative (with specialized partners, teachers and students) Environmental awareness and Leadership trainings
Document training, including input from students, ideas from students and teachers
Enrolment strategy for in-school environmental clubs following training
Report on the structure and enrolment status of the clubs, portray the main leaders elected and their roles
Report on the activities planning process and outcomes
In collaboration with partners plan recommended trees and “promotion strategy” for each tree (that we want community members to buy and care for)
Develop a strategy for the 1000 trees campaign – externally and in collaboration with the “One trip, One tree” initiative from our Travel Agency
Implementation of the tree nurseries in the environmental clubs
Planting of the first trees on the TATU Land and watering strategy
The role of Green Project Coordinator is to support the Green Program manager in daily operating duties while working together towards long-term goals and strategies. We want to focus on establishing strong foundations and clear vision towards project goals to allow the growth of this project. All actions should include the teachers and students’ inputs and they are the final decision-makers. This will support the project to become more sustainable and assist the people involved to become more independent overtime and have a deeper positive impact on the community’s environment.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current status of the project and plan with the team on appropriate strategies and objectives
- Work with team to review, research and develop tools and trainings required for projects
- Work on funding strategy
- Conduct consistent and useful monitoring and evaluation systems
- Build databases and gather relevant information
- Hands-on tree planting when timely and support for water supply strategy
- Support communication of TATU goals with the community members and vice versa
- Assist in budgeting and accounting of projects
- Assist the weekly school environment club activities: Debates, tree planting and Tree nursery care.
- Assist the school’s trash free campaign and activities: Collect, Recycle and separate for Reuse.
- Assist the organise of the environment Seminar.Writing activities report.
- Develop social media content to promote project initiatives
It is essential for you to have:
- An undergrad degree in either International Development, Community Development or Environmental studies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Innovative and analytical thinker, with an ability to find solutions to complex problems whilst incorporating the values of the organization
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- A proficient level of English skills, writing and oral
- Passion and values that align with TATU Project
It is desirable for you to have:
- Experience working/volunteering and living overseas, preferably in a developing country
- Experience working/volunteering with an NGO
- Experience in project coordination
- A good grasp of environmental stakes Computer literate across MS office applications
- The volunteer position is UNPAID.
- The time commitment is 3 months, with the opportunity to extend on mutual agreement
- For students, possibility to sign internship agreements provided by your home university
- VISA, flights and health insurance are not included
- The volunteer house and office is located in Moshi, Tanzania
- The working week will mainly consist of office hours with one or two days working on the field
- Live and work abroad at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Moshi, Tanzania with an international NGO
- Explore a wide range of responsibilities and activities, with the flexibility to create your own growth objectives with the support from the team
- Conduct fieldwork supporting and working with local communities and gain strong hands-on experience
- Work with a diverse international team while learning about sustainability and international development
- Experience in collaborating with local & international partner organizations.
- A dedicated, friendly team and positive, dynamic working environment.
- Participate in day trips and activities in and around Moshi.
How To Apply for TATU Project Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in TATU Project Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for TATU Project Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read TATU Project Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for TATU Project GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling TATU Project Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to TATU Project official Recruitment portal.
- Open TATU Project Recruitment Portal page and find the right TATU Project Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for TATU Project Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- TATU Project Hiring.
- Which Job Profile TATU Project Needed?
Answer:- TATU Project job opportunity for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR job position.
- Which is the official TATU Project Careers Portal?
Answer: www.tatuproject.org is official TATU Project Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this TATU Project Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for TATU Project GREEN PROJECT COORDINATOR job position?
Answer:- You can fill TATU Project Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.