Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Application Letter PDF at [email protected]. Latest Job Opportunity in Tanzania Interfaith Partnership. Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Consultant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Consultant Jobs Opportunity in Tanzania Interfaith Partnership department. Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Ajira Portal which is [email protected]. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Consultant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Consultant Jobs at [email protected]
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Careers. Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Consultant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Consultant positions. Applicants should apply for Consultant Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Consultant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Tanzania Interfaith Partnership|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|Application Letter||Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Consultant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Official Website||[email protected]|
|Consultant Salary Range||TZS 1,480,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Final Evaluation Consultant (Open to local applicants)
The Tanzania Interfaith Partnership (TIP) has been working in Tanzania since 2010 on issues of health and Children’s Rights. TIP is currently implementing a Faith and Community Initiative (FCI) Project on HIV/AIDS and Justice for Children in Mwanza region. The project is funded by PEPFAR/CDC through Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI).
TIP is currently recruiting for a short term (30 days) consultancy service for the final evaluation of FCI BORESHA project. This position is open to qualified and experienced Tanzanian M&E consultants.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide both technical and financial proposal to TIP with due attention to the details of methodologies and strategies of the consultancy work.
- Develop an evaluation work plan that will operationalize and direct the evaluation.
- Work closely with TIP staff in planning and implementation of plan process.
- Design qualitative and quantitative data collection instruments and tools.
- Recruit and train qualified and experienced data collectors/enumerators
- Review and analyse key project documents such as Annual achievement reports and field monitoring reports.
- Ensure that the evaluation focuses on the overarching objectives taking into account, outcome indicators, opportunities and the lessons learned as a result of the project.
- Review and design evaluation questions, checklists, field guides and other instruments to be used as tools in collection and analysis of the findings and secondary sources.
- Coordinate and supervise the fieldwork during data collection period.
- Provide overall guidance to the evaluation team in the data collection processes
- Ensure that lessons learned are well identified and incorporated in the report.
- Facilitate consultative, debriefing and feedback meeting and discussions with TIP and district teams.
- Discuss and agree on work schedule, methodologies, timeframe and other arrangements for undertaking the evaluation exercise.
- Produce and submit interim reports (field report, first draft and second draft) on fieldwork findings per the agreed format and schedule.
- Submit final report after incorporating comments from TIP and partners.
- Present findings of the evaluation to TIP team, the council of Secretary Generals and as requested.
Qualifications and Entry Requirement:
- The lead consultant must be a health specialist and must have a minimum of Master’s degree in Public Health or equivalent.
- At Least ten years of working experience in project management and experience in conducting United States Government (USG) Agencies end of project evaluation.
- S/he has to have strong statistical/data management and data quality management skill with extensive experience in carrying out standard quantitative and qualitative surveys, managing and evaluating public health response and development project in developing countries, as well as strong familiarity with survey methodology.
- Proven track records in leading evaluation teams and producing quality reports.
Skills Required Communication and analytical skills
Remuneration must be quoted as a lump sum (inclusive of all admin and living allowance and Travel costs; etc)
How To Apply for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Consultant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Email Address – [email protected]
FAQ for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Needed?
Answer:- Tanzania Interfaith Partnership job opportunity for Consultant job position.
- Which is the official Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Careers Portal?
Answer: [email protected] is official Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Consultant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Consultant job position?
Answer:- You can fill Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.