SolidarMed Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 SolidarMed Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.solidarmed.ch. Latest Job Opportunity in SolidarMed Tanzania. SolidarMed Tanzania Jobs in Dodoma available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Country Program Accountant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Country Program Accountant Jobs Opportunity in SolidarMed Tanzania department. SolidarMed Tanzania Dodoma is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at SolidarMed Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of SolidarMed Tanzania jobs opening news has published at SolidarMed Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.solidarmed.ch. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with SolidarMed Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current SolidarMed Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dodoma. You can read this SolidarMed Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
SolidarMed Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Country Program Accountant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Country Program Accountant Jobs at www.solidarmed.ch
SolidarMed Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for SolidarMed Tanzania Careers. SolidarMed Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Country Program Accountant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the SolidarMed Tanzania Country Program Accountant positions. Applicants should apply for Country Program Accountant Ajira Mpya position on before last date 8th October 2021.
Candidates can get here latest SolidarMed Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get SolidarMed Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Country Program Accountant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
SolidarMed Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to SolidarMed Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||SolidarMed Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
SolidarMed Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Country Program Accountant|
|Application Letter||SolidarMed Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Country Program Accountant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Country Program Accountant Salary Range||TZS 20,00,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dodoma, Morogoro, Dar es Salaam and Other|
|Last Date||8th October 2021|
SolidarMed Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Place of Assignment
The place of assignment is Ifakara, Tanzania with regular visits to Mahenge and Malinyi, and occasional visits to Morogoro, Dodoma, Dar es Salaam or other places.
Start of Contract – Immediately
Reporting to: Country Director
Subordinates – Administratively, the role has no staff reporting direct to. Technically, the role supports cashiers/Administrators in all the project offices.
SolidarMed improves health care for 2.5 million people in Lesotho, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, South Africa, and India. We strengthen existing medical facilities and train local health personnel. Our projects are developed in close cooperation with local partners such as hospitals, health centres and health authorities, supported by our health experts on the ground. SolidarMed’s vision is access to good health care, and we strategically focus on:
- Protecting mothers, children, and adolescents.
- Fighting diseases such as malaria, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and cancer
- Improving the quality of health service provision at health facilities and communities – Primary Health Care and Community Health.
- Supporting the training and further education of health staff.
- Sharing knowledge and raising awareness.
- SolidarMed works efficiently, conscientiously, and transparently. SolidarMed continuously reviews all projects for their effectiveness and improves them accordingly.
In Tanzania, SolidarMed has been active since 1999. From the very beginning, SolidarMed has partnered with the Government of Tanzania to improve the quality of health service provision at the hospitals and primary health care facilities including training to skilled health staff in Manyara and Morogoro regions. Through our integrated approach in and with the health system at all levels, SolidarMed strengthens the synergies between the different levels of the health system and thus fostering improvement in processes and active participation of both, right holders, and duty bearers. The country program accountant shall perform all accounting work for SolidarMed.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Record all financial transactions of the SolidarMed country office in accounting package
- Check transactions every month in the country office and quarterly at SolidarMed field offices
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance sheets, Profit and Loss statements and all other usually requested accounting documents
- Prepare quarterly reports according to checklist and in good quality and send them to the country director before sending them to HQ (before 15th day after the quarter closure)
- Ensure Statutory returns (PAYE, SDL, NSSF, WCF, WHT, NHIF) are remitted on time
- Ensure that Invoices are paid on time.
- Prepare and Present to TRA office the Provisional Budget estimates for the year – Corporate Tax (March)
- Prepare and Present to TRA office the Return of Income-Corporate Tax (July)
- Ensure with the cashier/administrator that we have receipts (Mainly EFD receipts for all payments).
- Raise Invoices to customers, write receipts for funds paid via banks, write PVs for bank charges
- Follow up on Taxes and VAT exemption requested for each expense.
- Manage payroll, send it to the administrator who will send it to CD after checking
- Complete the semi-annual P.9 TRA returns
- Complete the semi-annual reports and statements for Withholding Taxes
- Complete annual WCF returns (March to February)
- Cash “cash cheque” if the cashier is not present
- Manage Asset Register
- Prepare and support internal quality controls
- Prepare financial reports as requested by donors
- Closing accounts: preparation of Financial Statements i.e., Trial Balance, Income and Expenditure and Balance sheet. Ensure that the books are audited as per schedule.
- Be responsible together with the country director to all queries and observations raised by the external auditors.
- The Country Program Accountant regularly informs the Country Director about important Taxes developments, all financial regulations as they are reviewed by the Government of Tanzania.
- The Country Program Accountant supports the Country Director in regularly reviewing of the organization financial and operational protocols to ensure they are in alignment with the organization handbook. The Country Program Accountant takes a proactive role in this activity.
- The Country Program Accountant temporarily assumes other tasks allocated to her/him by the Country Director (representation of colleagues, accompaniment of project visits, compilation of additional reports etc.).
- Certain tasks specified above can be delegated to employees following consultation with the Country Director. Corresponding arrangements must always be documented in writing.
- In the event of her/his absence, the country program accountant ensures that the tasks assigned to him/her are appropriately executed. Corresponding arrangements must always be documented in writing and approved by the country director
- The country program accountant must treat employees, partners, authorities and community members with respect and cultural sensitivity. Abuse of authority and lack of respect in dealings with employees or partners will not be tolerated by SolidarMed and constitute a grave violation of this specification of duties. The country program accountant abides to all SolidarMed Integrity Policies.
- This specification of duties forms an integral part of the employment contract. It can be adjusted by mutual consent of the contractual parties; all changes must be documented in writing.
- A degree in accounting.
- In depth knowledge and experience on the finance and accounting, preferable in an international NGO, with three years’ experience in the similar role.
- Applied Computer skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of (international) cash flows, budgetary controls, and compliance with financial controls.
- Knowledge of Tanzania regulations regarding taxes and salaries
- Fair knowledge of project cycle management.
How To Apply for SolidarMed Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in SolidarMed Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for SolidarMed Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read SolidarMed Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for SolidarMed Tanzania Country Program Accountant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling SolidarMed Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Address – [email protected]
FAQ for SolidarMed Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SolidarMed Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SolidarMed Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- SolidarMed Tanzania job opportunity for Country Program Accountant job position.
- Which is the official SolidarMed Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.solidarmed.ch is official SolidarMed Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SolidarMed Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Country Program Accountant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for SolidarMed Tanzania Country Program Accountant job position?
Answer:- You can fill SolidarMed Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.