SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.shdepha-kahama.com. Latest Job Opportunity in SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania. SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Jobs in KAHAMA available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Case Management Coordinator Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Case Management Coordinator Jobs Opportunity in SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania department. SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania KAHAMA is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.shdepha-kahama.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in KAHAMA. You can read this SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Case Management Coordinator Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Case Management Coordinator Jobs at www.shdepha-kahama.com
SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Careers. SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Case Management Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Case Management Coordinator positions. Applicants should apply for Case Management Coordinator Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Case Management Coordinator Ajira Mpya Details are following.
SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Case Management Coordinator|
|Application Letter||SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Case Management Coordinator Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Case Management Coordinator Salary Range||TZS 646,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in KAHAMA/USHETU/MSALALA|
SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise Community Case Workers (CCWs) and provide continuous mentoring and support to ensure delivery of high-quality case management services.
- Disseminate and ensure adherence to case management, child protection, referral and linkages, parenting, M&E guidance, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other job-aids that facilitate holistic case management at the household/community levels.
- Ensure case management services delivered address the holistic needs of OVC and caregivers including health, nutrition, education, protection, livelihoods, and psycho-social well-being.
- Conduct quality step-down trainings to CCWs and facilitate monthly meetings in the field to introduce new topics, improve quality, and reinforce guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure CCWs complete required case management forms and case filing system is well maintained
- Work in partnership with local government authorities as appropriate, including but not limited to District Executive Directors, Council Health Management Teams, District Social Welfare Officers, and ward level officials.
- Create community linkages for broader community engagement of youth and caregivers in case management, child protection, parenting, etc.
- Assist in mapping existing community cadres (Community Health Workers, Home-Based Care Workers, Para-Social Workers, etc.) in communities and assist government officials to recruit and select CCWs for the National Integrated Case Management Training for CCWs.
- Ensure that all CCWs are oriented in the Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct; take all cases of child abuse seriously and follow national protocols to ensure timely reporting.
- Ensure CCWs are coordinating with local structures including health facilities and Child Protection Committees (formerly known as Most Vulnerable Children’s Committees).
- Assist in the development of a service directory for social services (in coordination with the Health and HIV services Officer) in implementation areas; update the directory at least once a year.
- Submit timely updates to the Case Management Officer for inclusion in the quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports.
- Document lessons learned and best practices for experience sharing and replication.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Case Management Officer.
Number required: 1 Case Worker Coordinator for every 8 wards.
Minimum required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or Public Health. Community Development, Community Economic Development (CED), may be considered.
- Masters or higher, in the above-mentioned fields will be an added advantage.
- Strong M&E skills and experience in strategic information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English including excellent training skills in working with adult learner leaners, particularly at the community level.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as needed without constantly or close supervision
- Demonstrate leadership and team building skills.
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills that demonstrate ability to collaborate coordinate with a range of stakeholders and complex priorities.
- At least two (2) years’ experiences in a field position with an organization in public health or OVC programming.
- Experience in Home Based Care (HBC), National Integrated Case Management Systems (NICMS), PEPFAR OVC/MVC differentiated care of services etc. is preferred.
- Experienced with PEPFAR 3.0 funded project in Tanzania.
- Experience implementing program and donor regulations, systems, and procedures.
- Experience in an Appreciative Inquiry (AI) approach in development and social work.
How To Apply for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Case Management Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Email Address – [email protected] or [email protected]
FAQ for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania job opportunity for Case Management Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.shdepha-kahama.com is official SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Case Management Coordinator job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Case Management Coordinator job position?
Answer:- You can fill SHDEPHA+ Kahama Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.