Serengeti Breweries Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Serengeti Breweries Job Application Letter PDF at diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com. Latest Job Opportunity in Serengeti Breweries. Serengeti Breweries Jobs in Dar Es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Jobs Opportunity in Serengeti Breweries department. Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Dar Es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Serengeti Breweries Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Serengeti Breweries Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Ajira Portal which is diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Serengeti Breweries Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar Es Salaam. You can read this Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Serengeti Breweries Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Jobs at diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Careers. Serengeti Breweries Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) positions. Applicants should apply for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Serengeti Breweries Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Serengeti Breweries Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Serengeti Breweries Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Serengeti Breweries Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Serengeti Breweries|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Serengeti Breweries Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Production Scheduler (Maternity cover)|
|Application Letter||Serengeti Breweries Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Salary Range||TZS 907,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar Es Salaam|
Serengeti Breweries Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Diageo’s performance ambition is to become the most trusted and respected CPG; our “must dos” set out where we aim to win in order to achieve this aspiration. Within Supply Chain this translates into goals that aim to deliver world class performance at best cost, drive value through exceptional service and enable new growth opportunities.
To enable this, an above-the-market Centre of Excellence has been established to perform key functional areas within PLAN, spanning over all Diageo’s markets in Africa, leveraging a central pool of expertise that ensures standard and effective practices across countries.
Purpose of Role
The Production Scheduler in the Plan COE is responsible for scheduling the production lines in the local operations. It is locally based reporting to the Scheduling Manager.
Working closely with production planners, site operations and local material schedulers and site operations the role schedules the production lines for the agreed frozen period to ensure fulfilment of customer demand while scheduling production to optimise available production capacity.
This role must be capable balancing the need for excellent customer service with the requirement to maximise available capacity and meet site OEE targets. To do this the role requires excellent knowledge of local production operations and constraints and excellent communication and negotiation skills while possessing skills in root cause and trend analysis.
- Production line scheduling.
- Tracking performance and course correction
- Production line performance measurement.
- Data maintenance
KPIs (at operation level):
- Capacity Utilisation.
- Adherence to agreed production plan
- Conformance to Schedule (MAKE KPI)
- OEE measurement. (MAKE KPI)
- Manage the local Production Scheduling process
- Schedule the production lines under your control within the agreed frozen period for the operation
- Review daily and weekly production line performance and reschedule to align with current daily position.
- Advise planning teams of any significant variances to agreed schedule that impact inventory or customer service
- Align weekly production schedule with local operations team balancing operational efficiency with service and inventory targets.
- Support process improvement through interpretation of performance analytics.
- Ensure an ongoing tracking of relevant materials supply chain and operational efficiency metrics.
- Perform root cause and trend analysis on issues relating to production line conformance to schedule.
- Drive standardisation and automation of systems and processes:
- Ensure local production scheduling systems and processes in place are aligned to global supply planning codification strategy and standards.
- Ensure effective ways of working with Data, CoE and local production/technical teams to ensure schedules are created within agreed capacity for the operation.
- Ensure that all master data pertaining to production scheduling (e.g., BOMs, recipes, batch sizes etc.) is maintained in the appropriate information systems (e.g. SAP ECC6, APO).
- Implement/contribute to process improvements across the wider CoE.
Qualifications and Experience Required
Skills and Capabilities
- Knowledge of MPS/MRP and scheduling methodology.
- Experience in material or production scheduling.
- Understanding and experience in plant operations.
- Experience within supply chain optimisation platforms (ERP / master data, time-phased replenishment planning systems).
- Detailed understanding of end to end supply chain operational processes within Diageo e.g. DRP, MPS, inventory, conversion, logistics and customer service.
- Influencing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer centric mind set.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- +3 years in a planning or production environment in CPG (Production planning/scheduling, production systems/management, Materials Planning)
- Additionally, some wider cross functional experience and beverage materials categories preferable. E.g. procurement, packaging, raw materials.
- Experience with advanced Supply Planning platform (e.g SAP ECC6 MRP/Materials management and SAP APO would be an advantage).
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate supply chain, engineering, or business degree.
- APICS CPIM / CSCP or equivalent desirable.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to lead the efforts to develop effective production schedules considering each market’s individual circumstances.
- Inability to coordinate or prioritise activities, or to manage market and CoE’s stakeholders’ expectations.
- Lack of credibility with CoE Leadership and country stakeholders (Site Managers, Supply Chain Directors).
- Lack of effective and clear communication skills
- Inability to think in the future to anticipate problems and risks
Flexible Working options / Travel requirements:
- Role is part of the Planning Centre of Excellence function.
- Depending on location some travel may be required to and between sites.
- Anyone interested in applying for the above roles should contact their business leader in the first instance
How To Apply for Serengeti Breweries Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Serengeti Breweries Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Serengeti Breweries Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Serengeti Breweries Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Serengeti Breweries Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Serengeti Breweries Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Serengeti Breweries official Recruitment portal.
- Open Serengeti Breweries Recruitment Portal page and find the right Serengeti Breweries Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Serengeti Breweries Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Serengeti Breweries Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Serengeti Breweries Needed?
Answer:- Serengeti Breweries job opportunity for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) job position.
- Which is the official Serengeti Breweries Careers Portal?
Answer: diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com is official Serengeti Breweries Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Serengeti Breweries Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Serengeti Breweries Production Scheduler (Maternity cover) job position?
Answer:- You can fill Serengeti Breweries Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.