SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.sega.or.tz. Latest Job Opportunity in SEGA Secondary School Tanzania. SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Jobs in Morogoro available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Fundraising Officer Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Fundraising Officer Jobs Opportunity in SEGA Secondary School Tanzania department. SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Morogoro is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.sega.or.tz. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Morogoro. You can read this SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Fundraising Officer Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Fundraising Officer Jobs at www.sega.or.tz
SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Careers. SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Fundraising Officer Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Fundraising Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Fundraising Officer Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Fundraising Officer Ajira Mpya Details are following.
SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||SEGA Secondary School Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Fundraising Officer|
|Application Letter||SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Fundraising Officer Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Fundraising Officer Salary Range||TZS 1,830,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Morogoro|
SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) is a non-profit organization with offices at Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal, mandated to operate in Tanzania mainland with registration No OONG/ R2/0000232. With a particular focus on vulnerable girls, its mission is to educates and equips bright Tanzanian girls with academic, leadership, and business skills to unleash their individual talents and reach their full potential. SEGA programs include; 1) SEGA girls secondary school, 2) Program for post form 4 support, 3) Msichana wa Kisasa Community Outreach Program. The Sega girls secondary school located in Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal provides quality holistic education for form I – IV with 50% of its students being from vulnerable backgrounds, on full scholarship. Its mission is to provide quality education for girls which fosters the development of academic excellence, strong values, healthy self-esteem, and independent thinking skills, with emphasis on leadership, entrepreneurship, social responsibility and environmental care.
Job Title : Fundraising Officer
Reports to : Director
Location : Morogoro
The Fundraising Officer role is integral to the development and implementation of the successful income stream for SEGA. The role holder is responsible for management and administration of relationships with the existing portfolio of funders and development of new proposals and bids to support SEGA’s expanding range of innovative projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing funding bodies, including attendance at conferences and networking events to maintain a current understanding of funder’s priorities and opportunities.
- Conduct research, including review of strategy, reports and accounts and liaison with key colleagues to establish and articulate key funding areas and projects.
- Prepare and submit accurate and persuasive funding applications in a timely manner.
- Monitor applications, respond to queries promptly and provide colleagues and senior management with regular update reports.
- Provide the Communications Team with relevant details to publicise support from funding bodies.
- Identify funding bodies deemed relevant and likely to provide funding support to SEGA.
- Retain current knowledge of funding opportunities offered by grant-making trusts, foundations and statutory bodies.
- Maintain accurate records of all communications with existing and potential funders.
- Ensure the Finance Department understand any restrictions on the use of received income.
- Complete research and administrative support towards the submission of major corporate funding applications.
- Produce letters of thanks for donors.
- Ensure fundraising complies with best practice and quality standards.
- Provide back-up general administrative support as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Information Sciences, Research, Business Administration, or related field plus 3 years’ experience in Project Management.
Essential & desirable;
- Affinity with the goals and objectives of SEGA.
- Experience of researching, collating, preparing and submitting accurate funding applications.
- Evidence of long-term relationship building with external funders.
- Self-motivation and confident to work independently.
- Excellent communicator, both face-to-face and via remote communications.
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise workload and plan ahead.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work at a school environment
- Understanding of Data Protection and fundraising regulations, compliance and best practice.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
How To Apply for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Fundraising Officer Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Email Address – [email protected]
FAQ for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- SEGA Secondary School Tanzania job opportunity for Fundraising Officer job position.
- Which is the official SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.sega.or.tz is official SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Fundraising Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Fundraising Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill SEGA Secondary School Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.