RTI Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 RTI Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.rti.org. Latest Job Opportunity in RTI Tanzania. RTI Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Human Resources Manager Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Human Resources Manager Jobs Opportunity in RTI Tanzania department. RTI Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at RTI Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of RTI Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at RTI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.rti.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with RTI Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current RTI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this RTI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
RTI Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Human Resources Manager Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Human Resources Manager Jobs at www.rti.org
RTI Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for RTI Tanzania Tanzania Careers. RTI Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Human Resources Manager Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the RTI Tanzania Tanzania Human Resources Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Human Resources Manager Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest RTI Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get RTI Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Human Resources Manager Ajira Mpya Details are following.
RTI Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to RTI Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||RTI Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
RTI Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Human Resources Manager|
|Application Letter||RTI Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Human Resources Manager Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Human Resources Manager Salary Range||TZS 1,880,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
RTI Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
The goal of the recently awarded Tuhifadhi Maliasili activity is to address dynamics that hinder habitat connectivity and the long-term persistence of biodiversity in Tanzania. This activity will incorporate a series of interventions that support and strengthen government and civil society capacity for biodiversity conservation in a manner that: i) increases private sector engagement in conservation and natural resource management (NRM); ii) builds the capacity of the public sector and civil society; and iii) strengthens the policy and regulatory framework for conservation and NRM. These interventions together will reduce threats to biodiversity in Tanzania while moving Tanzanian institutions further on their journey to self-reliance.
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementation of HR Strategies, effective delivery of HR services and management; interpretation and application of HR policies; rules and regulations; facilitation of internal procedures and process solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. The HR Manager promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and contributes to the maintenance of high staff morale. They will support the formulation of solid HR strategies and implement Project human resources initiatives to attract, develop, motivate and retain the most suitable talent throughout the projects and facilitate successful performance management.
- Review, disseminate, ensure full compliance of HR policy guidelines and country employee handbooks in tandem with local labor laws, client rules and regulations, RTI Tanzania policies, values, ethics, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control framework and proper functioning of the HR policy framework.
- Provide advice and information on RTI Tanzania HR Policy adjustments changes in local labor law and regulations, implementation of employee handbook, strategic use of contractual modalities, application of entitlements, change management processes.
- Disseminate HR communication, priorities, and allocated tasks; and ensure strict adherence to procedures in the area of selection and recruitment of temporary and longer-term staff.
- Organization of recruitment processes through the provision of input to short-listing process, screening of candidates, setting up and participation in interview panels including documentation processing for offers and deployment.
- In liaison with local country insurance brokers and RTI Tanzania Regional Office track Private Medical Insurance (PMI) expiry dates and follow up on renewals.
- Maintain HR (including non-personnel) files; Track and compile the project leave schedules, setting up all staff absence by receiving and filing PTO authorizations, performing the functions of absence monitoring and recording; Advise staff on their leave entitlements.
- Coordinate with Kenya Regional Office for the preparation of contracts of local national (LN) and other changes pertaining term of employment through timely preparation and submission of Personnel Action Forms or Offer Request Memos.
- Conduct preliminary Job Grading for HR and COP review and approval, determines eligibility for salaries, entitlements, and benefits according to approved matrix, FSN and confirmed country benefits while applying Staff Regulations, Rules, and other official provisions with consistency.
- Implement RTI Tanzania Performance Management system – Dynamic Development in the project, including but not limited to working with staff on goal-setting, documentation in the system, and regular Check-Ins. Facilitating learning initiatives, recommending courses that are beneficial to the project and in accordance RTI Tanzania University courses and individual learning plans.
- Orientation and induction focal person; Provides information to staff members on their employment conditions and entitlements, including on-entry briefings, facilitate CCN orientation and file orientation reports as espoused in the project on orientation and induction.
- Ensure personnel files and database are well updated accurately maintained. Maintain RTI Tanzania’s projects manual and excel based personnel database and supporting use of its information by project staff for planning and administration purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in human resources management and/or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in human resources management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing HR functions on donor-funded projects preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
- Knowledge of the local labor law in Tanzania.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and within matrix project and program teams.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Culturally sensitive and respectful.
- Demonstrated commitment to RTI Tanzania’s mission, vision and values.
- Experience on USAID or other donor-funded programs a plus.
How To Apply for RTI Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in RTI Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for RTI Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read RTI Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for RTI Tanzania Human Resources Manager Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling RTI Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to RTI Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open RTI Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right RTI Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Human Resources Manager Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Email Address – [email protected]
FAQ for RTI Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- RTI Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile RTI Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- RTI Tanzania job opportunity for Human Resources Manager job position.
- Which is the official RTI Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.rti.org is official RTI Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this RTI Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Human Resources Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for RTI Tanzania Human Resources Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill RTI Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.