RTI International Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 RTI International Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.rti.org. Latest Job Opportunity in RTI International Tanzania. RTI International Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Admin & HR Assistant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Admin & HR Assistant Jobs Opportunity in RTI International Tanzania department. RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at RTI International Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of RTI International Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.rti.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with RTI International Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
RTI International Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Admin & HR Assistant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Admin & HR Assistant Jobs at www.rti.org
RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Careers. RTI International Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Admin & HR Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Admin & HR Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for Admin & HR Assistant Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest RTI International Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get RTI International Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Admin & HR Assistant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
RTI International Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to RTI International Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||RTI International Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
RTI International Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Admin & HR Assistant|
|Application Letter||RTI International Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Admin & HR Assistant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Admin & HR Assistant Salary Range||TZS 1,190,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
RTI International Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Act to End Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) | East is a five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that helps national NTD control programs for the control and elimination of five targeted NTDs: lymphatic filariasis, onchocerciasis, schistosomiasis, soil-transmitted helminths, and trachoma. RTI seeks an Administration & Human Resources Assistant to provide operational support to the project activities for the Act to End NTDs | East Tanzania program. The Admin & HR Assistant will support the HR Manager with the day-to-day administration and human resources activities affecting all staff and offices within the program. The position requires interpretation and application of HR and Admin policies; rules and regulations; facilitation and implementation of internal procedures, processes, and systems.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Support the HR Manager with the review, dissemination, and ensuring full compliance of HR policy guidelines and country employee handbooks in tandem with local labor laws, client rules and regulations, RTI policies, values, ethics, procedures and strategies, effective implementation of the internal control framework and proper functioning of the HR policy framework.
- Disseminate HR communication, priorities, and allocated tasks; and ensure strict adherence to procedures in the area of selection and recruitment of temporary and longer-term staff.
- Support recruitment processes through the provision of input to short-listing process, screening of candidates, setting up and participation in interview panels including documentation processing for offers and deployment.
- With the RTI Regional Office HR team and the HR Manager, maintain HR (including non-personnel) files; track and compile project leave schedules, accounting for all staff absence by receiving and filing PTO authorizations; performing the functions of absence monitoring and recording; advise staff on their leave entitlements.
- Coordinate preparation of LN contracts through timely preparation and submission of Employment Administration requests (e.g. personnel action forms and offer request memos).
- Ensure deadlines for documentation and analyses of staff performance are met.
- Assist the HR Manager in fostering of project staff learning initiatives with consultation with RTI Regional Office HR, recommending and enrolling project staff in short-term courses that are beneficial to the project, and in accordance RTI University course availability and individual learning plans.
- Support the HR Manager with orientation and induction of staff, provide information to staff members on their employment conditions and entitlements, including on-entry briefings.
- Help organize recruitment activities and ensure they are documented according to RTI standards.
- Support on-boarding process for new staff and enrollments in benefits.
- Help coordinate annual staff appraisal process, share best practices regarding this activity, and ensures quality results are met on time.
- Supports HR Manager with coordinating activities and works in strong partnership with Regional HR staff and other in-country HR staff as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Oversees “front-office” activities including reception, office supplies, service contracts for office cleaning/maintenance, etc.
- Maintain the agenda of the COP.
- Maintains staff contact list, org chart, and safety and security phone tree.
- Maintains hotel list and ensures bookings for staff are confirmed prior to travel.
- Coordinates logistics for visitors – hotel bookings, transport, etc.
- Maintains program’s safety and security resources and helps build staff capacity around safety and security.
- Reviews weekly meeting notes and disseminates to staff in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains system for booking office meeting rooms.
- Manage the project and office diaries of the events, including major meetings, workshops, seminars, visits, retreats etc. and maintain the calendar of program planned activities.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for staff and technical meetings, document minutes and disseminate accordingly.
- Write any letters needed by the COP and other staff as external communication.
- In liaison with the other project manager to oversee the organization of all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and consultants as well as those of participants attending program activities, while ensuring adequate compliance with RTI and/or USAID regulations.
- Organize, coordinate, liaise and communicate with external partners and institutions for holding of workshops, seminars and meetings and in keeping all partners informed.
- Liaise with service providers to organize meetings and workshops ensuring that all logistic aspects are adequately addressed including the reproduction and compilation of necessary materials.
- Maintain an effective office country filing system, order and replenish office, kitchen and stationery supplies and manage the flow of documents between Envision project and external partners.
- Coordinate with COP and the Finance to review invoices and DA1 forms, project / office / field office expenses for a timely submission according to policy and procedures.
- Coordinate with Finance Assistant and Procurement & Logistics Officer to process procurement requests and to maintain office inventory ensuring adequate compliance with RTI and/or USAID rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties, as needed
Qualifications and Experience
High School complete or vocational training/Diploma in Human Resource and 3 years of experience.
Skills & Abilities
Skills and abilities required to perform the essential job duties of this job are listed below. An addendum that clarifies additional skills and abilities for incumbents in this job may be used in addition to this description.
As a global employer of choice, RTI is committed to equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace and the communities and markets where we serve our mission. We value diversity of thought, culture, background and perspective and welcome applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws or RTI policy.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further information is available here.
Ethics Notice: No one at RTI may ever demand payment for anything of value in exchange for anything related to the hiring process (including, for example, for applying for, interviewing for, or receiving any offer of employment). If any such request is made, please report this request confidentially to RTI’s Ethics office at [email protected] Any payment made will disqualify any applicant from future employment at RTI. Please only use the [email protected] email address to report ethics concerns; any job applications sent to this email address will not be processed.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world. For more information, visit www.rti.org.
How To Apply for RTI International Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in RTI International Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for RTI International Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read RTI International Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for RTI International Tanzania Admin & HR Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling RTI International Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to RTI International Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open RTI International Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right RTI International Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Admin & HR Assistant Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for RTI International Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- RTI International Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile RTI International Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- RTI International Tanzania job opportunity for Admin & HR Assistant job position.
- Which is the official RTI International Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.rti.org is official RTI International Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this RTI International Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Admin & HR Assistant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for RTI International Tanzania Admin & HR Assistant job position?
Answer:- You can fill RTI International Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.