Right To Play Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Right To Play Job Application Letter PDF at www.righttoplay.com. Latest Job Opportunity in Right To Play. Right To Play Jobs in Dar Es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Finance Assistant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Finance Assistant Jobs Opportunity in Right To Play department. Right To Play Tanzania Dar Es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Right To Play Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Right To Play Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Right To Play Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.righttoplay.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Right To Play Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Right To Play Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar Es Salaam. You can read this Right To Play Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Right To Play Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Finance Assistant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Finance Assistant Jobs at www.righttoplay.com
Right To Play Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Right To Play Tanzania Careers. Right To Play Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Finance Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Right To Play Tanzania Finance Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for Finance Assistant Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Right To Play Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Right To Play Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Finance Assistant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Right To Play Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Right To Play Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Right To Play|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Right To Play Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Finance Assistant|
|Application Letter||Right To Play Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Finance Assistant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Finance Assistant Salary Range||TZS 733,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar Es Salaam|
Right To Play Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Right To Play (RTP) is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity using play. By harnessing play, one of the most powerful and fundamental forces in a child’s life, we help 2.3 million children to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases like HIV and malaria and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse. We are the only global development organization focused exclusively on using play to transform the lives of children and youth impacted by poverty, war, disease and inequality.
Established in 2000, Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has operations in 22 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
With a shared passion for our mission, our Culture Code guides how we act and interact based on five core pillars:
Accept Everyone – Be intentional about inclusion
Make Things Happen – Seek opportunities to lead and innovate
Display Courage – Act with integrity
Demonstrate Care – Look after yourself and one another
Be Playful – Have fun at work
Please visit our website www.righttoplay.com to learn more about who we are and what we do, and watch this video to find out about the five pillars of our Culture Code.
The Finance Assistant reports directly to the Finance Manager. The incumbent is responsible for data entry, processing transactions in Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Accounts Receivable, reconciling Bank Accounts entries and official receipts booklet, compiling vendors’ tax files or payment and ensuring that all transactions and supporting documents are complete and properly filed.
Job Responsibility #1: Financial Accounting, and Reporting (85%of Time)
- Supports timely and accurate month-end closing financial report
- Ensures the smooth implementation of accounting activities, including (but not limited to): timely and accurate bank reconciliations, invoicing, monitoring of expenditure levels against Country Office budget.
- Ensures all documents are complete, with the appropriate supporting documents, reviewed and approved before processing for payment.
- Provides assistance with internal or external audit requirements.
- Ensures that all payments are made on time.
- Promotes compliance with relevant donor’s regulations and Right To Play’s policies/procedures Oversees the management of petty cash in the country including bookkeeping
- Accounts for all petty cash expenditures.
- Supervises the collection and recoverability of contractual, project partner activity advances, staff activity and travel advances and other receivables.
- Entering all financial transaction (Voucher) into RTP accounting package on daily bases, scanning all supporting document on daily bases and generation of general ledger upon required
- Performs three-way match in comparing invoice with purchase order and goods received note before processing any payment.
Job Responsibility #2: Administration (10% of Time):
- Ensures proper travel related templates are used, travel related data are properly reviewed and analysed and adequate supporting documents are well maintained as per the Policies.
- Ensures all expenses are authorized and approved in line with In Field Authorization Policy.
- Maintains control over the Country Office filing systems to ensure complete and organized accounting files
- Ensure statutory deduction to government are paid and filled on time Ensure monthly timesheet are filled on financial files for audit purpose
- Responsible for maintaining the Finance filing systems.
- Supports the FM in managing finance files by ensuring that all necessary documents are included and updated.
- Provides administrative support to the project team in the project location.
- Ensures and follows up on bank matters.
- Follows up on inventory control and assets management and ensure are up to date
- Assist review of fuel analysis sheet on monthly bases and provide necessary support
Job Responsibility #3: Performs other duties as assigned (5% of Time):
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about our commitment to help children and youth rise above life’s challenges through the power of play. You are highly collaborative and a relationship builder with a passion for humanitarian work, human rights and social change. You have been involved in Accounting, Administration Support and financial control. Your attention to detail is great and you have a positive, follow-through mindset. You are focused accurate act with integrity.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Must have)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline.
3 years’ experience in accounting or directly related areas.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
Ability to work independently with little Good knowledge of accounting practice, supervision policies and procedures
Ability to work well under pressure and meet Previous work experience with an deadlines international NGO
Good analytical skill and Knowledge of ERP Accounting System
Proficiency in use of Microsoft applications,including Excel and Word
Skilled in maintaining documentation
Good written and oral communication skills
Fluency in written and spoken English and the Swahili language(s).
How To Apply for Right To Play Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Right To Play Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Right To Play Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Right To Play Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Right To Play Finance Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Right To Play Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Right To Play official Recruitment portal.
- Open Right To Play Recruitment Portal page and find the right Right To Play Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Finance Assistant Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Right To Play Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Right To Play Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Right To Play Needed?
Answer:- Right To Play job opportunity for Finance Assistant job position.
- Which is the official Right To Play Careers Portal?
Answer: www.righttoplay.com is official Right To Play Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Right To Play Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Finance Assistant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Right To Play Finance Assistant job position?
Answer:- You can fill Right To Play Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.