PSI Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 PSI Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.psi.org. Latest Job Opportunity in PSI Tanzania. PSI Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Chief of Party Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Chief of Party Jobs Opportunity in PSI Tanzania department. PSI Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PSI Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of PSI Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at PSI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.psi.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PSI Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current PSI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this PSI Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
PSI Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Chief of Party Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Chief of Party Jobs at www.psi.org
PSI Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PSI Tanzania Tanzania Careers. PSI Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Chief of Party Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PSI Tanzania Tanzania Chief of Party positions. Applicants should apply for Chief of Party Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest PSI Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get PSI Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Chief of Party Ajira Mpya Details are following.
PSI Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to PSI Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||PSI Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
PSI Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Chief of Party|
|Application Letter||PSI Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Chief of Party Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Chief of Party Salary Range||TZS 1,480,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
PSI Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group of over 5,000 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 40 countries committed to making it easier for all people to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire. PSI is using it’s global presence and 50+ years of experience to help reimagine healthcare. We are working to shape market systems, shift policy and funding, and strengthen global capacity to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
PSI seeks a seasoned Chief of Party (COP) to lead the management, coordination, and reporting of all activities under an anticipated $40M 5-year USAID/PMI-funded project in Tanzania. The project will strengthen the capacity for malaria case management, malaria in pregnancy, and surveillance in the public and private sector, while maintaining gains made under previous PMI investments.
The COP should have significant leadership and management experience; a demonstrated track record in successfully managing government, donor and malaria community relations; a commitment to capacity building; and experience successfully conducting and implementing USAID-funded projects of similar size and scope. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the activity produces the results specified in annual work plans, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The COP will act as the main point of contact with USAID and other stakeholders involved in program implementation. The COP will also ensure that the program is represented in national technical, policy, and planning forums with USAID/PMI, the United Republic of Tanzania, and key malaria stakeholders. This position will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Sound like you? Read on.
- Lead the implementation and monitoring of the PMI Tanzania Malaria Case Management and Surveillance Activity.
- Oversee a management team in the main project office, as well as key teams across other regions in Tanzania.
- Lead internal and external program planning, communication, and reporting with sub-partners.
- Build relationships and capacity among partners.
- Provide overall oversight of the project and maintain effective and regular communication with donors, implementing partners, and Tanzanian government entities.
- Serve as the focal point for engaging in dialogue with the Government of Tanzania central and decentralized levels in conjunction with donors on key issues relevant to the Activity.
- Serve as main point of contact/representative of the project to USAID/PMI.
- Ensure the effective use and coordination of USAID/PMI resources and the compliance of the financial systems and controls with USAID/PMI standards.
- Ensure high-quality periodic reporting in line with USAID/PMI requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree or higher in Public Health, Business Administration, international development or related field.
- At least 10 years of progressively increased experience managing public health programs (preferably malaria) in sub-Saharan Africa or other resource-limited settings.
- Proven leadership experience galvanizing government support and buy-in and working collaboratively with high-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory capability in leading large teams & projects of similar scope, including financial and human resource management skills.
- Recognized expertise in malaria prevention and treatment at community and facility levels.
- Working knowledge of and experience with USG funded activity management, policies and procedures.
- References will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
What would get us excited?
- The successful candidate will be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have: excellent communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; and proven ability to produce results.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively negotiating with host governments, donors, other USAID projects, ideally in Tanzania, local organizations and partners.
- Experience in building institutional, local technical, management and leadership capacity.
- Ability to successfully recruit, train, develop and manage staff.
- Ability to manage all donor required programmatic and financial reporting requirements, including sub-grant management.
- Ability to perform internal control functions to manage day-to-day operations of the project.
- Outstanding English and Kiswahili-language skills, both spoken and written.
- Prior work experience in East Africa a plus.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in malaria case management
- Excellent management skills.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
How To Apply for PSI Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in PSI Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for PSI Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read PSI Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for PSI Tanzania Chief of Party Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling PSI Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to PSI Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open PSI Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right PSI Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Chief of Party Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for PSI Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- PSI Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile PSI Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- PSI Tanzania job opportunity for Chief of Party job position.
- Which is the official PSI Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.psi.org is official PSI Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this PSI Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Chief of Party job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for PSI Tanzania Chief of Party job position?
Answer:- You can fill PSI Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.