Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.tzonline.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania. Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Programme Coordinator Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Programme Coordinator Jobs Opportunity in Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania department. Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.tzonline.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Programme Coordinator Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Programme Coordinator Jobs at www.tzonline.org
Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Programme Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Programme Coordinator positions. Applicants should apply for Programme Coordinator Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Programme Coordinator Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Programme Coordinator|
|Application Letter||Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Programme Coordinator Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Programme Coordinator Salary Range||TZS 922,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
AFDP Programme July, 2021
Prime Minister’s Office invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill various posts in Coordination Unit of Agriculture and Fisheries Development Programme- AFDP as mentioned below:
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR-1 POST
Programme Coordinator that will be liaising with the Focal Persons in Ministries of Agriculture, Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries, and Ministry of Finance and Planning. The position will be operating within the Prime Minister’s Office and he or she will be responsible for all matters pertaining to the effective implementation, management and coordination of activities for effective delivery on the Agriculture and Fishery Development Programme (AFDP) objectives. He/ she will also be responsible for technical support to the district teams, secure required resources, and use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes and manages projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
Programme Coordinator will be reporting to Permanent Secretary, Prime Minister’s Office, (Policy, Coordination. Parliament. Labor, Youth, Employment and Disabled),
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidate annual work plans and budgets of AFDP and submit to Technical Advisory Committee, Programme Steering Committee and IFAD for approval;
- Function as Secretariat for Programme Steering Committee (PSC);
- Manage annual reviews and any other learning events;
- Supervise the consolidation and review of reports (Annual, Semi-Annual and Quarterly Progress reports);
- Follow up on day-to-day implementation activities of the programme;
- Advice Technical Advisory Committee and Programme Steering Committee on all matters of the programme and how best can the programme deliver;
- Organize quarterly meetings to review implementation progress
- Other programme related duties as they will be assigned by the Permanent Secretary
Holder of Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution in Agriculture, Animal Production, Animal Sciences, Project Management, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Business Administration, Economics, or any other related field.
- A candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading or coordinating implementation of development programme, preferably in Public Institution or regional and international organization.
- A candidate with understanding of programme areas of seeds and fisheries sectors will be given priority.
- Experience in IFAD Funded projects will be added advantage.
One year contract, renewable for six years based on performance with six months’ probation period.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania;
- Applicants should have good understanding of legal, administrative and operational standards and procedures in the Tanzania context;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
How To Apply for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Programme Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates send there documents to following Address –
Prime Minister’s Office,
Policy, Coordination, Parliament, Labour, Youth, Employment and the Disabled,
P.o. Box 980,
Government City – Mtumba,
FAQ for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania job opportunity for Programme Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.tzonline.org is official Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Programme Coordinator job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Programme Coordinator job position?
Answer:- You can fill Prime Minister’s Office Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.