Pathfinder Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Pathfinder Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.pathfinder.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Pathfinder Tanzania. Pathfinder Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for HR Business Partner Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in HR Business Partner Jobs Opportunity in Pathfinder Tanzania department. Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.pathfinder.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Pathfinder Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – HR Business Partner Ajira Mpya Apply Online for HR Business Partner Jobs at www.pathfinder.org
Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for HR Business Partner Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania HR Business Partner positions. Applicants should apply for HR Business Partner Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Pathfinder Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Pathfinder Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The HR Business Partner Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Pathfinder Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Pathfinder Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Pathfinder Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Pathfinder Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||HR Business Partner|
|Application Letter||Pathfinder Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||HR Business Partner Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|HR Business Partner Salary Range||TZS 1,862,447.00 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Pathfinder Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Develops, implements and oversees HR strategies, programs and processes. Supports the full employee life cycle of Pathfinder’s Talent Management mission. Partners with leadership and their respective teams to provide HR generalist services, products and coaching to support. Leads Pathfinder’s talent acquisition efforts.
Key Performance Areas Major Activities / Responsibilities Percentage Worked
- Oversees the implementation of Pathfinder’s talent acquisition and management strategy to hire, develop and retain the best-in-class talent.
- Partners with leadership to develop customized plans to meet their staffing goals.
- Builds and maintains pipelines of talent via multiple networking channels.
50% Talent Management
- Provide direction and guidance to Pathfinders on policies and procedure
- Ensures proper preparation, coordination, and facilitation of onboarding and offboarding for Pathfinders.
- Coordinates the annual performance management activities.
- Coaches and counsels staff on employee relations issues related to hiring, termination, job performance, and organizational policies.
- Partners with team to identify and drive process improvements and automate where possible
- Participates in cross functional project teams
- Develops and supports multi-cultural initiatives and goals.
- Ensures HR processes are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- HR Documentation: Prepares documentation, compiles data, and maintains records for reporting. Reviews for compliance to government requirements. Participates in audits when required.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the required competencies
- 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources function
- 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- Preferred Education and Work Experience:
- Experience in the health sector
- One (1) year professional experience recruiting for a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Fluent in French, Portuguese or Amharic (written and oral)
- Human Resources Principles, Practices and Guidelines: Advanced knowledge in compensation, employee relations, recruiting, performance management and training.
- Employment Law: Foundational knowledge of US and country specific regulations and laws specific to human resources.
- HRIS Systems: Proven ability to maximize the use of human resources information systems and maintain functions. Proven ability to manage the maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
- Negotiation Skills: Proven ability to negotiate with external providers and vendors.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Proven ability to manage vendor relationships to ensure administrative accuracy, strong plan performance, regulatory compliance and cost containment.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Foundational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Project Management Planning and Management: Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Analysis and Sound Judgement: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments based on facts. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Languages: Proven ability to write and speak using English language.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels. Ability to speak across a range of technical issues within individual’s area of expertise.
Based in any Pathfinder office location
Travel Required (up to 20%)
Uses cellular or desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
How To Apply for Pathfinder Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Pathfinder Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Pathfinder Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Pathfinder Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Pathfinder Tanzania HR Business Partner Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Pathfinder Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Pathfinder Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open Pathfinder Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right Pathfinder Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in HR Business Partner Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Pathfinder Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Pathfinder Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Pathfinder Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Pathfinder Tanzania job opportunity for HR Business Partner job position.
- Which is the official Pathfinder Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.pathfinder.org is official Pathfinder Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Pathfinder Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for HR Business Partner job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Pathfinder Tanzania HR Business Partner job position?
Answer:- You can fill Pathfinder Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.