PATH Job Opportunity 2021-2022 PATH Job Application Letter PDF at www.path.org. Latest Job Opportunity in PATH. PATH Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs Opportunity in PATH department. PATH Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PATH Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of PATH Tanzania jobs opening news has published at PATH Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.path.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PATH Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current PATH Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this PATH Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
PATH Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs at www.path.org
PATH Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PATH Tanzania Careers. PATH Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PATH Tanzania Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases positions. Applicants should apply for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest PATH Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get PATH Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Ajira Mpya Details are following.
PATH Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to PATH Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||PATH|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
PATH Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases|
|Application Letter||PATH Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Salary Range||TZS 741,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
PATH Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is seeking a Senior Program Officer to provide strategic technical leadership and oversight of the implementation of the Healthy Heart Africa (HHA) project. The project focuses on detection, management, quality of care and demand creation for care of hypertension. Key activities in this project include awareness raising, screening, capacity building, data collection and dissemination of results.
The Senior Program Officer will report to the PATH Tanzania Country Program Leader with dotted line reporting to the Global Program Director, Non-Communicable Diseases. The individual will work closely with the PATH Global NCD team, the PATH Tanzania team, the funder, Tanzania Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and district leadership, and other NCD local partners to ensure technical quality of the HHA interventions and implementation. S/he may also serve as a technical adviser for other PATH NCD related programs and projects in the country.
- Ensure a strong two-way link between the national policies, standards and guidelines and actual trainings and community education and screening activities are within the context defined by the Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) national strategy.
- Provide technical guidance to all field activities of the HHA project including project design, implementation, social mobilization and communication and project documentation.
- Facilitate and support training of health workers and community health workers to support project objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the health facilities selected for the project and coordinate activities such as conducting site assessments; activating selected sites; and conducting supportive supervision visits and facility performance improvement plans.
- Provide technical guidance on the development of M&E framework, data collection tool and process to ensure utility of user interface.
- Build and maintain relationships with NCD Partners, Districts, MoH and other related public health programs and ensure regular communication between partners and PATH.
- Develop and coordinate a data collection, storage plan and reporting plan.
- Prepare monthly updates on deliverables, quarterly reporting and timely submission of annual narrative reports and documentation to donor and key stakeholders and partners.
- Provide technical guidance for the development of communication materials on hypertension for public awareness raising and other advocacy materials such as newsletters, fact sheets, policy brief and documentation of success stories.
- Manage awareness-raising campaigns in targeted districts and lead screening efforts through outreach activities at District and community level.
- Provide regular technical feedback on progress of activities and lessons learned to funder and PATH Project Director.
- Represent PATH project at national NCD meetings, conferences, workshops and coordinate with the NCD’s division of MoH, and other local partners for project implementation.
- Represent PATH project at regular donor monthly and quarterly meetings and other donor requested meetings.
- Maintain updated technical knowledge in hypertension prevention and related public health topics, in order to provide technical assistance to project partners.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as requested by Project Director/ Project Manager.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Promotion, Project management or related social science discipline.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience and demonstrated skills in coordination or management of health and related programs.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in NCDs and/or infectious disease control and prevention, health system strengthening or other relevant public health topics.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience with donor-funded projects.
- Clear understanding of non-communicable diseases, especially hypertension diagnosis, prevention and management.
- Strong stakeholder mobilization, problem-spotting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience collaborating and coordinating with the GOT, local partners, various donors, and other stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including presentation of technical data and medical information to both technical and non-technical audiences in English.
- Experience in conducting monitoring/evaluation/research for NCDs is a plus.
- Ability to pool data together, analyze and produce relevant reports.
- Ability to facilitate results-oriented discussions with stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent people-management and social interaction skills.
- Ability to work across countries is a plus
- Must have legal authorization to work in Tanzania.
- PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
How To Apply for PATH Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in PATH Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for PATH Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read PATH Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for PATH Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling PATH Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to PATH official Recruitment portal.
- Open PATH Recruitment Portal page and find the right PATH Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for PATH Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- PATH Hiring.
- Which Job Profile PATH Needed?
Answer:- PATH job opportunity for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases job position.
- Which is the official PATH Careers Portal?
Answer: www.path.org is official PATH Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this PATH Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for PATH Senior Program Officer, Non-Communicable Diseases job position?
Answer:- You can fill PATH Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.