MUHAS Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 MUHAS Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.muhas.ac.tz. Latest Job Opportunity in MUHAS Tanzania. MUHAS Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs Opportunity in MUHAS Tanzania department. MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.muhas.ac.tz. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
MUHAS Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Clinical Research Coordinator Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs at www.muhas.ac.tz
MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Careers. MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Clinical Research Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Clinical Research Coordinator positions. Applicants should apply for Clinical Research Coordinator Ajira Mpya position on before last date 31st October, 2021.
Candidates can get here latest MUHAS Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get MUHAS Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Clinical Research Coordinator Ajira Mpya Details are following.
MUHAS Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to MUHAS Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||MUHAS Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
MUHAS Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Clinical Research Coordinator|
|Application Letter||MUHAS Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Clinical Research Coordinator Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Clinical Research Coordinator Salary Range||TZS 751,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
|Last Date||31st October, 2021|
MUHAS Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics is seeking for a full time Clinical Research Coordinator with strong administrative skills who will manage projects that include formulating strategies and administering policies, processes, and resources; and able to function with a high degree of autonomy. The applicant will be part of a highly dynamic team conducting research on Cancer epidemiology, genetics, clinical management, treatment outcomes and prevention. The team also aim at building research skills in the area of non-communicable diseases focusing on cancer in Tanzania to address the current epidemiological transition. The incumbent shall participate in the administrative role of ongoing research activities both clinical and population based as well as overseeing trainings, seminars and workshops under the MUHAS-ORCI-UCSF Cancer Collaboration Program in Tanzania. This is an opportunity to become part of a cancer research collaboration team involving local and international individuals from MUHAS, Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI) and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Competent applicants are welcomed to apply. The applicant should be available to start working by 1st December, 2021
- Assisting in the planning, coordination, implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation of ongoing and future research involving cancer patients receiving care at Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH) and Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI)
- Acting as an administrative liaison with local and international collaborators to ensure timely and quality achievements of the project’s objectives and
- Generate procurement requisitions, prepare travel reimbursements requests, cost transfers and monitor project financial
- Ensure all study related samples are collected, properly prepared and handled according to the protocol and adhere to Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) requirements and regulations
- Collect high-quality qualitative and quantitative research data, including through surveys, focus groups/interviews, questionnaires and other qualitative/quantitative methods
- Store, manage, and contribute to the analysis of qualitative and quantitative research data, including transcription and arrangement of transcription
- Conduct data entry, data quality assurance checks, storage and safeguard as per research ethical standard
- Assist in preparing for and overseeing of project meetings, trainings and workshops
- Prepare project meetings and fieldwork report
- Keep record of all project documents including approvals, consent forms and reports
- Take part on the presentation of results to stakeholders when the need arises (locally and internationally)
- Able to travel locally and internationally when needed
- Medical degree (MD) or Master’s degree in a health related discipline from a reputable institution
- Training in Project Management, Program Administration, Public Health is an added advantage
- Excellent organization and communication skills required, with the ability to problem-solve and multi- task in a high-volume environment with multiple projects with competing
- Able to work independently with excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see through and exercise
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact across all levels of staff and international team
- Work collaboratively with research team (PIs, Program manager, research assistant) to ensure projects are executed successfully and completed within required time frames to meet research
- Team oriented and flexible, ability to respond quickly to shifting demands and
- Good command of the English and Swahili languages, both written and
- Must be computer literate with an aptitude for management of a large
Attractive remuneration with excellent working environment will be provided to a qualified applicant
How To Apply for MUHAS Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in MUHAS Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for MUHAS Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read MUHAS Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for MUHAS Tanzania Clinical Research Coordinator Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling MUHAS Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send Their Application Form and Documents To Following Address – [email protected] , [email protected]
FAQ for MUHAS Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- MUHAS Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile MUHAS Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- MUHAS Tanzania job opportunity for Clinical Research Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official MUHAS Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.muhas.ac.tz is official MUHAS Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this MUHAS Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Clinical Research Coordinator job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for MUHAS Tanzania Clinical Research Coordinator job position?
Answer:- You can fill MUHAS Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.