Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.lwr.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Lutheran World Relief Tanzania. Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Jobs in Dar Es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Project Consultancy Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Project Consultancy Jobs Opportunity in Lutheran World Relief Tanzania department. Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Dar Es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.lwr.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar Es Salaam. You can read this Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Project Consultancy Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Project Consultancy Jobs at www.lwr.org
Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Project Consultancy Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Project Consultancy positions. Applicants should apply for Project Consultancy Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Project Consultancy Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Lutheran World Relief Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Project Consultancy|
|Application Letter||Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Project Consultancy Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Project Consultancy Salary Range||TZS 1,480,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar Es Salaam|
Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
1. BACKGROUND AND CONTEXT
Since 1945, Lutheran World Relief (LWR) has worked with vulnerable communities to end poverty, injustice and human suffering. LWR supports agriculture, climate change, and emergency response programming in 28 countries each year. LWR works in Tanzania with an emphasis on capacity strengthening of farmer organizations and long-term food security. Lutheran World Relief is implementing a project entitled “Pareto ni Pesa” (“Pyrethrum for money”) from January 2020 to September 2022. The project aims to strengthen market linkages and business relationships between smallholder pyrethrum farmers in the Iringa Region (Kilolo, Mufindi and Iringa Rural Districts). The project works across the value chain, focusing on crop production and post-harvest processing at the producer level and selling/buying at the processor level. The overall goal of the project is to improve livelihoods for smallholder farmers through increased incomes from pyrethrum activities.
LWR intend to expand the project to Mbeya Rural and Ileje Districts with the objectives of;
- Improve productivity and quality of pyrethrum through strong business partnership with buyers.
- Pyrethrum farmers increase their income earned through partnership with private buyers.
- Strengthen capacity of farmer organization to provides sustainable services that benefit its members.
LWR is looking for experienced individual for a short-term assignment with an understanding of implementing agriculture programs to provide short term service of organizing farmers and youth groups in Mbeya for the Pareto ni Pesa project
This is short term assignment from July 15th to September 30th , 2021. Consultancy will be responsible for planning and leading the implementation of the pyrethrum project in Mbeya. This will include playing a leading role in the implementation of the project, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities, outputs and impacts, and ensuring that all stakeholders at the project area are fully engaged especially farmers, youth and women. Also, to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with contractual obligations and meet the highest standard of implementation. The post-holder will be based in Mbeya Region and will be reporting to the LWR Senior County Program Manager, Tanzania (Sr. PM).
3. SCOPE OF WORK
The candidate will be responsible for the following.
- To formalize and register those groups at District level and other government authorities such as Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA) and TRA
- To train youth on business management and group dynamics to ensure they run the group as a business entity.
- Support youth to start providing services for fee ie weeding, harvesting etc
- Identification of suitable location to establish input shop for youth
- Support youth to get loan from TADB to establish input shop, this include filling the forms, letter of support from District Council, making follow up at TADB etc
- Support youth to negotiate with TABD on the loan amount, time of repayment and interest rate
- Support youth to be trained and certified as agro-dealers by Tropical Pesticides Research Institute (TPRI)
- Train youth on record keeping and management of the input shop
- Train youth to collect order from farmers and ensure timely supply of inputs
- Monitor repayment of loan to TADB
- Connect with the District Council to access loan for youth
- Close supervision to youth groups.
- Organizing pyrethrum farmers into strong and cohesive groups with a shared vision of the commitments invoved and benefits of group membership
- Provide technical support to AMCOS.
- Raise awareness about the project and how the groups will be used for project implementation.
- Train project staff on collecting and sharing extension information.
- Support farmers to use Record Keeping tools to engage in cost of production analysis.
- Train groups on quality control and bulk selling of pyrethrum
- This is the result-based assignment, candidate will be paid based on the deliverables against the agreed target.
6. IMPLEMENTATION ARRANGEMENTS
The duration of the consultancy will be from July through September 2021. LWR will orient the lead consultant on the scope of the work. The consultant will provide his/her own working space, associated resources, and equipment. The main contact in planning and finalizing midterm evaluation methodology, data collection, analysis/interpretation and finalizing main deliverables will be LWR Tanzania’s Senior Program Manager Moses Kabogo.
7. EVALUATION TIMEFRAME
July 15th to September 30th 2021
8. QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Qualification of the Consultant
- The required qualifications of consultant(s)
- Graduate(s) or equivalent in fields of community development, agribusiness, sociology, or organizational development.
- Demonstrated experience working with farmer organization, youth, and women.
- Excellent English writing skills and fluent in Swahili
- Strong experience working in Mbeya Region.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, private companies, non-government organizations, farmers groups and other grassroots organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in facilitation skills in conducting meetings, training, workshops and conferences with Youth, farmers, and communities.
- Willing to work over 80% in a field.
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, e-mail and web browser software and apps.
- Interested consultants should include the following components in their application:
- Latest curriculum vitae
- Contact information of three references.
How To Apply for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Project Consultancy Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates send there documents to following Email Address- [email protected]worldhealth.org
FAQ for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Lutheran World Relief Tanzania job opportunity for Project Consultancy job position.
- Which is the official Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.lwr.org is official Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Project Consultancy job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Project Consultancy job position?
Answer:- You can fill Lutheran World Relief Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.