Jhpiego Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Jhpiego Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.jhpiego.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Jhpiego Tanzania. Jhpiego Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Project Director Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Project Director Jobs Opportunity in Jhpiego Tanzania department. Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.jhpiego.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Jhpiego Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Project Director Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Project Director Jobs at www.jhpiego.org
Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Project Director Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Project Director positions. Applicants should apply for Project Director Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Jhpiego Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Jhpiego Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Project Director Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Jhpiego Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Jhpiego Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Jhpiego Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Jhpiego Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Project Director|
|Application Letter||Jhpiego Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Project Director Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Project Director Salary Range||TZS 741,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Jhpiego Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Experience (Years) : 10
Jhpiego seeks a Project Director to provide vision, leadership and direction to ensure the strategic, programmatic, technical, and financial integrity for an upcoming project focused on addressing oxygen infrastructure needs in low and middle income countries. The project, funded by UNITAID, aims to address the acute oxygen crisis exacerbated by COVID-19. The project will operate over a twelve-month period.
The Project Director will have the overall responsibility for leadership and management and reporting of project activities. S/he will be responsible for making key decisions and solving problems in short timeframes while ensuring operational and project quality and integrity. S/he will serve as the project’s main point of contact with UNITAID on routine and strategic matters. S/he will also ensure effective organizational management and communication with host country governments and key stakeholders at all levels, including international entities.
This position is contingent upon award from UNITAID.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives and targets
- Work closely with Jhpiego staff to ensure effective, timely and coordinated project implementation
- Ensure the project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of countries, its people and donors
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the award
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with UNITAID, international coordinating mechanisms, future public and private funding entities, relevant country Ministries and other key stakeholders to optimize prospects for success, maximize resources and avoid duplication of effort
- Represent Jhpiego and the project’s progress, achievements and lessons learned to donors, other key stakeholders, and through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the quality and sustainability of interventions
- Lead the work planning process and related approvals to enable project execution
- Oversee the quality, preparation, and timely submission of project reports to donor
- Mentor, support, supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff and align their efforts to ensure rapid and sustainable results
- Provide guidance, in collaboration with staff, to subcontractors and sub-grantees
- Write and/or review project materials and publications
- Work with finance and project staff to develop and track project budgets
- Tags covid health economics health systems latin america monitoring and evaluation project implementation southeast asia sub saharan africa
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) staff to develop M&E frameworks and effectively track data/results
- Ensure compliance with UNITAID operational policies and regulation.
- Advanced degree in public health, health economics, business or a related field;
- Minimum 10 years work experience in health programming and minimum 5 years’ successful experience serving as a project director, deputy project director or senior level management requiring performance on complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-partner initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing project systems and overseeing project start-up and close-out
- Previous experience working in sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, Central or Southeast Asia, with intimate understanding of relevant local health systems and their oxygen ecosystems, related key actors, gaps and opportunities.
- Experience hiring and supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving project needs
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships across cultures, across sectors (private, private) with host-country counterparts and representatives from other key stakeholders such as NGOs and CSOs
- In-depth knowledge of the ecosystem, including demand, supply and delivery dynamics for oxygen, in particular its use for medical purposes
- Ability to match needs with opportunities, advancing appropriate solutions to oxygen ecosystem challenges, from financing to quality patient-level delivery and management
- Expertise in research to practice—identifying and adapting best practices to specific project contexts
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building, and coordination
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and presentation skills in English
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop technical capacity in regional and national projects and technical staff
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
How To Apply for Jhpiego Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Jhpiego Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Jhpiego Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Jhpiego Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Jhpiego Tanzania Project Director Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Jhpiego Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Jhpiego Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open Jhpiego Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right Jhpiego Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Project Director Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Jhpiego Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Jhpiego Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Jhpiego Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Jhpiego Tanzania job opportunity for Project Director job position.
- Which is the official Jhpiego Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.jhpiego.org is official Jhpiego Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Jhpiego Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Project Director job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Jhpiego Tanzania Project Director job position?
Answer:- You can fill Jhpiego Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.