IUCEA Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 IUCEA Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.iucea.org. Latest Job Opportunity in IUCEA Tanzania. IUCEA Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Jobs Opportunity in IUCEA Tanzania department. IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.iucea.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
IUCEA Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Jobs at www.iucea.org
IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Careers. IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest IUCEA Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get IUCEA Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Ajira Mpya Details are following.
IUCEA Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to IUCEA Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||IUCEA Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
IUCEA Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer|
|Application Letter||IUCEA Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Salary Range||TZS 1,220,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
IUCEA Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Description of the Positions
SENIOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (P2)
Section: Corporate Communications and Public Relations
Job Reports to: Executive Secretary
Job Supervises: None
Job Purpose: The job holder will promote and disseminate information of IUCEA to stakeholders, the general public and the international community in order to build promote and maintain IUCEA’s positive corporate image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate, develop and manage IUCEA’s public relations and corporate communication plans and production of Annual Reports
- Liaise with user divisions/units provide support in the facilitation of conferences, education exhibitions, meetings/forums
- Gather accurate and relevant information necessary for the publication of IUCEA Brochures, journals, in-house newsletters and other relevant literature; and facilitate the design, development, production and distribution of the same
- Initiate a periodically news letter
- Manage the communication channels including media and any stakeholders in relation to the project brand for the component of IUCEA;
- Manage the social media networks.
- Create content, monitor and manage conversations to promote and ensure reputational risk mitigation for IUCEA.
- Appropriate dissemination of information related to the success stories of the project and ensure appropriate packaging to attract the required stakeholder;
- Help in development and improvement of the website of IUCEA with events (upcoming and completed), activities and major related partnerships at the different areas;
- Develop and update the IUCEA Communication Strategy with the communications plan for the Institution that covers all activities;
- Ensures development, operationalization and maintenance of an on-line website and portal for the IUCEA, with frequent regular updates on key elements like events, partnerships etc..;
- Collect, collate and standardize the necessary information for periodically updating the IUCEA website
- Monitor the media, lobby groups and maintain close contact and cordial relations with regional and international media to sustain a positive image of IUCEA
- Organize and coordinate corporate functions/events and attend to all protocol matters
- Prepare required speeches, briefs, reports, flyers, brochures, advertisements, and messages to enhance the objectives of the institution
- Maintain harmonious internal and external contacts with IUCEA’s stakeholders
- Handle external relations and visitors’ services, including arranging visits to IUCEA and prepare responses to all external inquiries and media queries
- Ensure coordination, synergies and coherence with communications officers of the partner institutions of the EAC and beyond.
- Performing any other duty as the Executive Secretary may from time to time direct
Key Performance Indicators
- Public Communication Strategy, communication policy and procedures developed and updated periodically
- Resource packs, e.g. brochures, journals, in house newsletters, promotional materials and annual reports developed in the year
- Number and reports of educational forums and conferences coordinated for IUCEA
- Updated contacts inventory/directory of stakeholders, partners and media in the region and internationally
Minimum Job Requirements
- Masters degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or related discipline from a recognized university
- Training in Public Relations will be an added advantage
- Minimum eight (8) years working in Public Relations/ Communication: three (3) years must be at senior level in a reputable organization.
Excellent communication ability in English is essential and good working knowledge of an additional official language of the East African Community (Kiswahili or French ) would be an advantage, must be able to manage diversity, conflict and change. Have proposal writing, Creative report/speech writing and presentation, conceptual, analytical, public relations, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, planning, negotiation, networking, judgment, and decision-making skills. S/He must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office suite and common desktop publishing software such as CorelDraw, Publisher etc.
3.0 Tenure and Remuneration
As per the EAC Staff Rules and Regulations, the successful applicant for this post shall serve for a five year term renewable once. A comprehensive remuneration package commensurate with the EAC Professional Job Grades and Diplomatic status shall be offered to the suitable candidate. Additional details on these packages may be obtained from the undersigned.
4.0 Age Limit
- Applicants should not be more than 55 years as the EAC retirement age is 60 years.
- The successful candidate shall be notified of his/her appointment by the 2nd week of December, 2021 to give him/her enough time to also give notice to his/her employer.
6.0 Submission of Applications
The deadline for submission of application forms to the IUCEA Secretariat is 20th September, 2021. Application forms should be filled online accompanied with the following:
- Certified copies of the applicant’s degree awards
- Up to date and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Addresses of three referees, one of which should be of the current immediate supervisor.
- Any other relevant supporting documents
How To Apply for IUCEA Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in IUCEA Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for IUCEA Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read IUCEA Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for IUCEA Tanzania Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling IUCEA Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Complete the online form on this link https://bit.ly/3yZqbfp and submit application documents electronically to the following address :-The Executive Secretary
Inter-University Council for East Africa
P.O. Box 7110, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 256 251/2
- E-mail: [email protected]
FAQ for IUCEA Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- IUCEA Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile IUCEA Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- IUCEA Tanzania job opportunity for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer job position.
- Which is the official IUCEA Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.iucea.org is official IUCEA Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this IUCEA Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for IUCEA Tanzania Senior Corporate and Public Communications Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill IUCEA Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.