International School of Tanganyika Job Opportunity 2021-2022 International School of Tanganyika Job Application Letter PDF at www.istafrica.com. Latest Job Opportunity in International School of Tanganyika. International School of Tanganyika Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Jobs Opportunity in International School of Tanganyika department. International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at International School of Tanganyika Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of International School of Tanganyika Tanzania jobs opening news has published at International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.istafrica.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with International School of Tanganyika Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
International School of Tanganyika Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Jobs at www.istafrica.com
International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Careers. International School of Tanganyika Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) positions. Applicants should apply for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest International School of Tanganyika Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get International School of Tanganyika Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Ajira Mpya Details are following.
International School of Tanganyika Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to International School of Tanganyika Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||International School of Tanganyika|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
International School of Tanganyika Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions)|
|Application Letter||International School of Tanganyika Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Salary Range||TZS 642,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
|Last Date For Applying||25 June 2021|
International School of Tanganyika Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Title: Teacher Intern
Category: (cf Policy 5.101)
Reports to: Principal Department: Faculty
Job Holder: Start Date:On Rolling Base
The International School of Tanganyika (IST) enjoys a reputation as a leading educational institution in Africa. Our mission is to challenge, support and inspire our students to fulfil their potential and improve the world. Founded in 1963, our longevity and strong international reputation has been developed through effective partnerships with our local community, strong academic results, and a well-balanced curriculum which allows students to explore their passions and interests. IST has a strong reputation of academic achievement, a rich extra-curricular program and a high degree of commitment to community engagement and service. We are proud of our balanced program that prepares students to be active and healthy citizens with diverse interests. We are currently seeking qualified Teacher Intern – 2 Positions
Summary of the role
The work experience program provides Tanzanian young adults who aspire to work in education with the opportunity to gain skills, experience, and training towards a future career. Work experience participants observe and assist in Individuals and Societies (I&S) and Learning Support (LS) classrooms while gaining exposure to an international school setting. They are provided with training and mentorship to work with students in a classroom setting under the guidance of a lead teacher or teachers. In addition to classroom experience, the participants gain valuable experience working in a cross-cultural setting with students, parents, and teachers from around the world. During the internship period, the Teacher Intern will be required to work as a substitute/cover teacher in the absence of a regular teacher to aid students in understanding a subject matter, as well as to provide skills required for programmed lessons and purposeful training for the classroom he/she is assigned.
Upon completion (1 year) of the work experience program, the participant is eligible to apply for a traineeship in which trainees continue interning at the school while pursuing teaching qualifications at an internationally recognized institution in a bursary model supported by the school. Traineeships are limited and highly competitive.
- Assists in creating a learning environment where students can experience growth and develop their full potential;
- Works with students to support their needs on an individual and/or small group basis;
- Maintains and respects confidentiality of student and school personnel information;
- Maintains discipline and classroom control that fosters a safe and positive learning environment for all students and staff in accordance with school policies;
- Ensures the adequate supervision to assure health, welfare, and safety of all students;
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities;
- Assists with the general preparation and organization of supplies and teaching materials;
- Supports the supervision of students in and out of classroom activities during the school day;
- Works as a proactive team member while developing and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues, students, and parents;
- Establishes effective communication with colleagues, students, and parents Participates in curriculum and staff development opportunities as required;
- Maintains a high level of professional competence through in-service education and professional growth activities;
- Perform other duties as assigned, including special projects as requested by the Principal.
A University degree in Education with specialization in Individuals and Societies or Special Education with a GPA of not less than 3.5.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Tanzanian Citizen
- Age: 20 – 28 years old
- No Criminal Record
- Exhibits patience and empathy when dealing with students
- Communicates and plans in a positive, collaborative manner
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn teaching and learning approaches and methods Supervise students outside of the classroom in an active manner.
- Work with the administration to help foster a positive school culture
- Contribute to school initiatives, such as working committees, extra-curricular activities, assemblies, school events.
- Computer literacy is required, including experience with business software including Microsoft Office and online communications tools for meetings and webinars
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak fluent English and Kiswahili. Knowledge of any additional language is added advantage
- Interest in other cultures and appreciation of diversity
Interns shall receive a monthly honorarium/stipend and health insurance.
Particulars of the Search
Prospective interns need to formally apply for this program. Applicants should submit a letter (in English) describing her/his fit and interest in the position along with an up-to-date curriculum vitae. The names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees.
How To Apply for International School of Tanganyika Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in International School of Tanganyika Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for International School of Tanganyika Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read International School of Tanganyika Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for International School of Tanganyika Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling International School of Tanganyika Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send Their Required Documents and Application Form To Following
Email Address – [email protected]
FAQ for International School of Tanganyika Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- International School of Tanganyika Hiring.
- Which Job Profile International School of Tanganyika Needed?
Answer:- International School of Tanganyika job opportunity for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) job position.
- Which is the official International School of Tanganyika Careers Portal?
Answer: www.istafrica.com is official International School of Tanganyika Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this International School of Tanganyika Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for International School of Tanganyika Teachers Intern (Multiple Positions) job position?
Answer:- You can fill International School of Tanganyika Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.