HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.hpss.or.tz. Latest Job Opportunity in HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania. HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Jobs in Dodoma available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communication Officer Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Communication Officer Jobs Opportunity in HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania department. HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Dodoma is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.hpss.or.tz. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dodoma. You can read this HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Communication Officer Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communication Officer Jobs at www.hpss.or.tz
HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Careers. HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Communication Officer Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Communication Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Communication Officer Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Communication Officer Ajira Mpya Details are following.
HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Communication Officer|
|Application Letter||HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Communication Officer Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Communication Officer Salary Range||TZS 794,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dodoma|
HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Summary of the Position
The Health Promotion and System Strengthening Project (HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya) is a Swiss-Tanzania Corporation project being executed by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH) with its headquarter in Dodoma Tanzania. The HPSS project is being implemented since 2011 in phases, and is currently in its 3rd phase. The current phase 3 (exit phase) has been designed to focus on supporting the Government of Tanzania (GoT) through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC), and through the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG). The project supports the national rollout of the Community Health Fund CHF lliyoboreshwa and the Medicines Management Jazia Prime Vendor Scheme to all regions in Tanzania. In addition, phase 3 aims at facilitating the same ministries to rollout innovations in Health Technology Management (HTM) and Health Promotion and supporting the GoT’s course on digitalisation of the health system. Being the last phase of the HPSS project, a focus is also set on generating evidence-based results through operational research and systematic monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and on using those findings to capitalize on the project results and contribute to policy development and the decision-making process of the government for strengthening the health system.
Aim of Job
The Communication Officer (CO) will be responsible to implement and further develop the HPSS Communication Strategy. The incumbent will monitor communication needs and demands of the project, and regularly review existing materials for a maximum communication impact of the project. The CO will coordinate and manage HPSS visibility actions in workshops, symposiums and exhibitions with aim at arriving at maximum effective media coverage of HPSS achievements. The Communication Officer shall be responsible and accountable for the development, regular update and implementation of the flow of project information to showcase attainment of the Project’s goals and objectives in line with the Swiss TPH/HPSS Project mandate and approaches. The Communication Officer is accountable for the management of the communication system and to provide strategic and technical guidance, and will work closely and interact with Project Manager, Chief Finance and Administration Officer, M&E Officer and component/subject experts based in Dodoma and Basel, Switzerland.
- Oversee implementation of the project Communications strategy and activities related to project outreach
- Monthly evaluation of effective media relations strategies.
- Draft press releases, editorials and scripts for educational messages.
- Organize press conferences and media round table discussions.
- On monthly basis, in collaboration with Project Technical Advisors, Experts and government counterparts write stories and feature articles in the newspapers that enlighten the public on Project’s activities.
- Coordinate and upload content on the HPSS web-sites as needed to keep these always fully up-to-date promote project’s visibility through digital (social media) and print communications channels, by developing and up-loading relevant and interesting content
- Work with project partner (MoHCDGEC and PORALG) to assist them in developing and implementing communications strategies for mobilizing communities to join health insurance, and develop documentaries on project processes and results
- Assist technical staff on development of public awareness campaigns
- Support technically project capitalization activities by leading processes for creating compelling materials – creatively using text, photography, audio, video and graphics to share highlights of HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya work and activities for strengthening the health system and social health insurance in Tanzania mainland.
- Collect contents for the development and dissemination of project weekly/monthly newsletter
- Manage and coordinate the planning, logistics and registration of participants for project events as requested by the PMU
- Manage the project communications budget and ensuring timely reporting
- Ensure weekly bulletin and newspaper cuttings are well pinned to the notice boards at the headquarters and in the regions.Preform daily media monitoring of newspaper articles, television and radio news bulleting, online TV, and social media for material substantively affecting the work of the Project
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
- Proven experience in a communications role in a large organization with multiple stakeholder groups, ability to work diligently and independently, bring highest standards of business and personal ethical conduct, and being keen on improving own knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the capacity to deliver high quality products under tight/pressure working schedules.First rate written skills with the ability to develop high quality, accurate and consistent communications materials, newsletters, leaflets, briefings and so on for non-specialist audiencesExcellent oral communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer focus and the ability to work with staff at all levelsCompetence in Computer graphics and designing skills, management and actualizing of Websites, Intranet, and social media.Professional ability to take quality still and video pictures.Bring, build and maintain good relationships with journalists, bloggers, stakeholders and public that will help advance Project’s objectives.
- Experience in handling live social media during eventsExcellent Proficiency in Kiswahili AND EnglishProficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point and Access)
- Knowledge of government infrastructure, policies and interface (optional)
- Preferably Master’s Degree in Journalism and/or Public Relations and/or Mass Communication or its equivalent
- Bachelor/Advanced Diploma in Journalism and/or Public Relations and/or Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience in Print and/or electronic media.
- At least three years working in the development and cooperation field or corporate environment
Application should be accompanied with:
- A well-typed CV
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and email addresses of the candidate
- Names and contacts of three (3) referees
How To Apply for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Communication Officer Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Address –uman Resource Officer,Health Promotion and System Strengthening (HPSS) Project,P.O. Box 29,Dodoma. and [email protected]
FAQ for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania job opportunity for Communication Officer job position.
- Which is the official HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.hpss.or.tz is official HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Communication Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Communication Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill HPSS-Tuimarishe Afya Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.