Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.gra-usa.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Global Resource Alliance Tanzania. Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Tree Program Trainer Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Tree Program Trainer Jobs Opportunity in Global Resource Alliance Tanzania department. Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.gra-usa.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Tree Program Trainer Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Tree Program Trainer Jobs at www.gra-usa.org
Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Tree Program Trainer Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Tree Program Trainer positions. Applicants should apply for Tree Program Trainer Ajira Mpya position on before last date 20 October,2021.
Candidates can get here latest Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Tree Program Trainer Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Global Resource Alliance Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Tree Program Trainer|
|Application Letter||Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Tree Program Trainer Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Tree Program Trainer Salary Range||TZS 539,809.00 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
|Last Date||20 October,2021|
Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Global Resource Alliance–Tanzania
JobTitle: Tree ProgramTrainer
Supervisor: Tree Planting Project Coordinator
Global Resource Alliance-Tanzania (GRA)
Global Resource Alliance, Inc.(GRA) is a non-profit organization headquartered in Ojai, California. It was founded in April 2002 to provide financial and technical support to community organizations in the world’s least developed regions working for social, economic and environmental change. GRA’s local organization has partnered with Belgian NGO, WeForest, since 2011 to plant trees with institutions, such as schools and churches, and individuals and farmer groups, who have collectively planted over 1 million trees through their Tree Program throughout the Mara Region in Tanzania. These seedlings are grown in two nurseries, one in Utegi (Rorya) and one in Butiama. Majority of tree seedlings have been distributed to individual farmers who come to the nurseries to pick the tree seedlings at subsidized price as per species of their choice. Some of the seedlings have been distributed to institutions (schools, churches and other government institutions) for free. Beneficiaries are given basic training on transplanting and managing tree seedlings, and establishing their own tree nursery. The seedlings and trees are monitored over time to verify tree mortality rates and offer technical support to beneficiaries on how to best manage and benefit from their trees.
A Tree Program Trainer is needed to carry out training to the beneficiaries of the Tree Planting Program. Individuals applying to the position must meet the selection criteria below, and be able to function with minimal technical supervision; they will be directly supervised by the Tree Planting Project Coordinator.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Train groups, students at the schools and individual farmers in Butiama, Rorya,Tarime, Bunda and Musoma districts on tree planting and best silviculture practices.
- Train individual farmers and groups on best agroforestry practices
- Distribute tree seedlings to customers including schools, churches, government offices, individual farmers and groups and keep proper records of all distributed tree seedlings
- Organize campaign to educate community on the importance of tree planting and agro forestry
- Conduct regular monitoring of planted trees and advice responsible persons accordingly
- Participate in tree survival assessment exercises on regular basis
- Supervise and coach nursery attendants on daily basis and ensure all nursery interventions are properly done
- Manage tree planting database at you working station by fill in all required information regarding tree planting
- Write project analytical report on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Document project success stories to describe project impact in your area of work
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor
- Commitment to GRA and We Forest’s mission and vision
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Focused, disciplined, and determined
- Innovative and collaborative, patient and flexible, particularly in cross-cultural environments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Diploma in forestry, agriculture, horticulture, environmental science, or natural resource Management related field
- Work experience: Minimum three years’ in a supervisory role working in rural development for an NGO in Tanzania; experience with small holder farmers is desirable
- Skills: Excellent in organizing and multi tasking, coordinating, training, reporting, communication and computer software; experience with GIS is desirable
- Language: Fluent in English and Kiswahili(speaking and writing)
- Nationality: Tanzanian
Terms & Conditions
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: One year, with potential of extend subject to performance and funding (6-month probationary period)
Salary: Small NGO competitive package
Location: Butiama, Mara Region
Working hours: Full time
How To Apply for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tree Program Trainer Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send Their Application Form and Documents To Following Address –[email protected] and [email protected]
FAQ for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Global Resource Alliance Tanzania job opportunity for Tree Program Trainer job position.
- Which is the official Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.gra-usa.org is official Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Tree Program Trainer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Tree Program Trainer job position?
Answer:- You can fill Global Resource Alliance Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.