Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at [email protected]. Latest Job Opportunity in Global Animal Health Tanzania. Global Animal Health Tanzania Jobs in ARUSHA available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Field Research Assistant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Field Research Assistant Jobs Opportunity in Global Animal Health Tanzania department. Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania ARUSHA is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is [email protected]. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in ARUSHA. You can read this Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Field Research Assistant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Field Research Assistant Jobs at [email protected]
Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Field Research Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Field Research Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for Field Research Assistant Ajira Mpya position on before last date 18th October 2021.
Candidates can get here latest Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Global Animal Health Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Field Research Assistant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Global Animal Health Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Global Animal Health Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Global Animal Health Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Field Research Assistant|
|Application Letter||Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Field Research Assistant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Official Website||[email protected]|
|Field Research Assistant Salary Range||TZS 464,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in ARUSHA|
|Last Date||18th October 2021|
Global Animal Health Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
This position is for a field research assistant based at Global Animal Health Tanzania (GAHT), Arusha in collaboration with EcoHealth Alliance. The position will support the activities of the Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) project. The CCHF project aims to investigate evidence of and risk factors for CCHF virus in people, livestock and wildlife in northern Tanzania. Research activities include data collection across Arusha Region and Serengeti National Park.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Animal health-related/ecology diploma, preferred or Form IV certificate and research experience with animals
- Hardworking, dependable, and excellent time keeping
- Able to work well as part of a team with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Able to interact comfortably with study participants from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Willingness to be flexible in job role and assist other field team members in varied aspects of fieldwork
- Willingness to participate in early morning and evening duties
- Experience in live capturing small wild mammals, including rodents
- Experience identifying live rodents, shrews and/or hares morphologically
- Experience of field working in remote areas
- Experience in working in international research teams
- Experience in health-related research and data collection, preferred
- Experience in restraining and blood sampling cattle, preferred
- Proficiency in written and verbal Swahili essential
- Fluency in verbal Maasai preferred
- Proficiency in written and verbal English preferred
Work under the supervision of the Study Coordinator in a field study. This position will involve remote work throughout Arusha Region and Serengeti National Park. Extended periods in remote areas with overnight stays in lodgings in Serengeti National Park will be required. Overnight stays in lodgings or camping near to study villages in Arusha Region will be required Monday to
Friday, with occasional possible changes to this work pattern. Weekly travel from study areas to Arusha Town will be required. Travel to and from Moshi will also be needed to coordinate with project staff based at KCRI. Duties include but are not limited to the following day-to-day activities:
- Learn all research study protocols
- Complete ethics of animal and human subjects research training
- Describe the study to potential participants and answer questions about the study
- Assist with small mammal (rodents, shrews and hares) live capture, morphological identification and blood sampling
- Assist with cattle restraint and blood sampling
- Assist field team with all additional aspects of fieldwork including environmental data collection, tick collection, and completing study questionnaires and data sheets
- Transfer of blood samples to sample tubes, centrifuging samples, aliquoting serum to storage tubes and storing samples
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
Remuneration and Terms
- Attractive salary
- 12 months’ contract renewable; probation period of 3 months
Applications must include each of the following to be considered
- Signed letter of application
- Current curriculum vitae or resume including mailing address, contact telephone number(s), and e-mail address
- Three letters of reference along with names and telephone numbers of the three referees who may be contacted by us in confidence
How To Apply for Global Animal Health Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Global Animal Health Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Global Animal Health Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Global Animal Health Tanzania Field Research Assistant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Address –Godfrey Kassanga Global Animal Health Tanzania Ngorongoro Tourism Center, 6th Floor PO Box 1642, ARUSHA and Email:- [email protected] and [email protected]
FAQ for Global Animal Health Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Global Animal Health Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Global Animal Health Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Global Animal Health Tanzania job opportunity for Field Research Assistant job position.
- Which is the official Global Animal Health Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: [email protected] is official Global Animal Health Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Global Animal Health Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Field Research Assistant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Global Animal Health Tanzania Field Research Assistant job position?
Answer:- You can fill Global Animal Health Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.