Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.fzs.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania. Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Jobs in Arusha available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Technical advisor – Donor Funding Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Technical advisor – Donor Funding Jobs Opportunity in Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania department. Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Arusha is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.fzs.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Arusha . You can read this Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Technical advisor – Donor Funding Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Technical advisor – Donor Funding Jobs at www.fzs.org
Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Technical advisor – Donor Funding Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Technical advisor – Donor Funding positions. Applicants should apply for Technical advisor – Donor Funding Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Technical advisor – Donor Funding Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Technical advisor – Donor Funding|
|Application Letter||Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Technical advisor – Donor Funding Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Technical advisor – Donor Funding Salary Range||TZS 746,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Arusha|
Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Technical advisor – Donor Funding
Serengeti Conservation Project
(2 year post)
FZS Vision in Tanzania:
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) works in Tanzania to support its government partners to conserve wildlife and ecosystems focusing on protected areas and outstanding wild places. We work with and for people to secure biodiversity in key ecosystems worldwide as the basis for all life and the livelihoods of present and future generations. FZS maintains long-term conservation programmes in Africa, South America, Asia and Europe. The Africa Programme is the Society’s largest and oldest and works with partners in five focal countries: Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. In Tanzania, FZS works to deliver conservation in the Serengeti, the Selous and the Mahale ecosystems in partnership with the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism.
Background: Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) has recently been awarded a grant of some Euros 9.3 million to secure emergency operations and recovery for Serengeti National Park following the ongoing downturn in tourism as a result of the global pandemic. FZS is the project executing agency for this BMZ/KFW funding, and will be delivering this funding in conjunction with TANAPA.
Purpose of the job:
To provide high quality technical assistance, practical and administrative support to the FZS Serengeti Conservation Project (SCP) to deliver the BMZ/KFW grant under supervision of the FZS SCP programme manager and FZS BMZ project coordinator based in the FZS Tanzania Country Office. The technical advisor – donor funding (TA) will ensure the project is operating within the required project strategy and operational plans, budget and donor standards, and ensure successful delivery of the project through management of these processes. The TA will be responsible for monitoring and evaluation of all project activities and will provide high quality training and technical assistance to TANAPA and project partners, for the project’s delivery.
Reports to the FZS Programme Manager – Serengeti
Interacts daily with with the FZS staff based in the Serengeti National Park
Supports key TANAPA staff based in the Serengeti National Park.
Expected Core Outputs
- Support the effective and efficient implementation of donor requirements associated with the BMZ/KFW project including;
- Establishing required specifications for procurement (in conjunction with park based FZS and TANAPA staff)
- Preparing procurement – tender documentation (in conjunction with FZS BMZ procurement officer and parks based FZS and TANAPA staff)
- Run, establish as needed, and supervise operation recording and delivery systems with partners, including systems for recording ranger allowances payments
- Supervise and oversee delivery of equipment to the Park and support FZS and TANAPA park based staff with its deployment
- Prepare financial and narrative donor reports on the delivery of the project (in conjunction with the FZS Technical Advisor, finance team and FZS and TANAPA parks based staff) including drafting donor reports
- Ensure that financial administration procedures and controls of project resources are implemented – including but not limited to workshop spare parts, project equipment, vehicle usage, aircraft movement. Ensure supporting documentation is properly recorded;
- Support logistical arrangements for project activities;
- Work closely with partners and other stakeholders in the Serengeti National park in the implementation of FZS activities;
- Work closely with the FZS Programme Manager to ensure that there is value for money for every activity done; and
- Build the capacity of TANAPA and other partners in in the delivery of all project activities.
- Coordinate with FZS project staff to provide completed activity reports covering their work, and compile these for monthly submission to the FZS Programme Manager.
- Assist the FZS Programme Manager in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports by obtaining activity reports from FZS field staff and compiling these, for onward submission to the Tanzania Country Director.
Partner Relations and Networking
- Strengthen linkages, networking, participation, cooperation and learning between FZS – TANAPA and a wide range of stakeholders
- Coordinate and communicate with the managers and wardens in charge of the respective sectors/areas and other units as required
- Close communication with the FZS Programme Manager Serengeti regarding any ongoing government or partner projects in the Serengeti National Park.
- Facilitate team building and motivate and maintain strong working relationships with all FZS staff and staff of partner organizations;
- Implement team communication strategies with partners including the government, NGOs and others;
- Ensure FZS policies and regulations are implemented by project staff;
- Proper, efficient and transparent use of project funds ensured and expenditure within agreed FZS and donor budgets and according to FZS Financial Policies and Procedures;
- Support the preparation of project reports submitted as per FZS, BMZ/KFW donor and TANAPA/Serengeti National Park requirements; and
- Provide necessary support to project staff and reinforce the core FZS values
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Graduate Degree in Natural Resources, M.Sc. preferable;
- 3-10 years’ experience in grants management, environmental project management with substantive experience in managing large bi-lateral donor funding grants.
- Experience in reporting on and/or managing donor funded projects
- Experience in delivering the procurement of services as above (e.g. drafting of project proposals, procurement requirements, guidelines, specifications), preparing financial reporting, developing work-plans and reports
- Experience in working across organisational responsibilities forming good working relationships with staff from other institutional partners
- Experience in project management (e.g. setting timelines, budgets, attending and managing staff and meetings to deliver projects to these)
- Experience in project monitoring and evaluation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities, verbal and listening skills
- Strong experience in training field staff and others
- Good computer skills, including use of Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Must have a proven safe driving record, provide documentation of past traffic violations upon request, and maintain a valid driver’s license; and
- Ability and willingness to work and live in a very remote area under basic conditions.
- Good writing skills
- Ability to travel nationally within Tanzania on a regular basis.
- Fluency in KiSwahili and English, both written and oral
- A passion for wildlife conservation
Behaviour Competencies required
- Team work: Cooperating and working effectively in order to achieve a shared goal. Supporting the development of the FZS N-SCP team
- Communication: Be able to communicate effectively and clearly with colleagues and project partners
- Management: Able to work without direct supervision and supervise, motivate and manage project staff as required.
- Planning and organising: Good organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Setting goals and workplans in an effective manner; indicating necessary action, time and resources and monitoring progress
- Problem analysis: Pointing out problems, recognising important information and establishing connections between various data. Tracing potential causes for problems
- Integrity: to work with utmost integrity and uphold the FZS code of ethics. Be able to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Flexibility: the role of pilot sometimes requires extended work hours, workdays, work weeks and call-outs for emergency response, occasional overnight travel to Stations and other Reserve and Park sides areas may be required.
The position will be inside Serengeti National park with frequent travel to Arusha
How To Apply for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Technical advisor – Donor Funding Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Technical advisor – Donor Funding Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania job opportunity for Technical advisor – Donor Funding job position.
- Which is the official Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.fzs.org is official Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Technical advisor – Donor Funding job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Technical advisor – Donor Funding job position?
Answer:- You can fill Frankfurt Zoological Society Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.