East African Community Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 East African Community Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.eac.int. Latest Job Opportunity in East African Community Tanzania. East African Community Tanzania Jobs in Arusha available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Accountant Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Accountant Jobs Opportunity in East African Community Tanzania department. East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Arusha is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at East African Community Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of East African Community Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.eac.int. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with East African Community Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Arusha. You can read this East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
East African Community Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Accountant Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Accountant Jobs at www.eac.int
East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Careers. East African Community Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Accountant Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Accountant positions. Applicants should apply for Accountant Ajira Mpya position on before last date 8th October , 2021.
Candidates can get here latest East African Community Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get East African Community Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Accountant Ajira Mpya Details are following.
East African Community Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to East African Community Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||East African Community Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
East African Community Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Accountant|
|Application Letter||East African Community Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Accountant Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Accountant Salary Range||TZS 526,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Arusha|
|Last Date||8th October , 2021|
East African Community Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main purpose of this job is to facilitate efficient and effective financial administration and management of all funds of the “East African Community Regional Network of Public Health Reference Laboratories for Communicable Diseases Project”.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage the designated (Special) Account opened in a Commercial Bank by the EAC Secretariat;
- To manage and administer all the funds of the “East African Community Regional Network of Public Health Reference Laboratories for Communicable Diseases Project” in accordance with the existing EAC Financial Rules and Regulations and also the donor specific financial disbursement and reporting guidelines;
- Validate payment vouchers, cheques, local purchase orders for all transactions as well as other relevant expenditures;
- Reconcile ledger accounts and follow up of imprest given to staff;
- Monitor and ensure that enough funds are available in the project account and initiate disbursement and/or reimbursement requests to donors once the minimum threshold is reached;
- Maintain regular and timely accounting records and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Prepare financial reports for accountability of the funds disbursed and analysis of accounts so that decision makers receive timely and accurate information;
- Assist officers of the project to prepare budgets for the activities requested;
- Monitor the expenditure of project funds with a view to ensuring that the amounts budgeted for, under each expenditure head, is not exceeded;
- Prepare payments and allowances for the implementation of the various activities of the project;
- Promote a positive corporate culture and image of the EAC;
- Prepare annual budgets and financial reports/statements of the project in liaison with the technical officers of the various EAC Organs, Institutions and Sectors and also relevant officers in the EAC Partner States’ National Ministries responsible for Health as well as the National Public Health Reference Laboratories for Communicable Diseases for presentation to the EAC Council of Ministers and the East African Legislative Assembly (EALA);
- Prepare and consolidate multi-year and annual work plans, budgets and technical narrative and financial reports for the EAC Partner States and various international development partners involved in the implementation of various activities of the project;
- Maintain ledgers and implement strong internal control systems in order to facilitate timely financial reports, budget and accountabilities;
- Prepare monthly cost comparison reports for budgetary control and account for the programme expenditure and its disbursement against budget codes and relevant budget of the “East African Community Regional Network of Public Health Reference Laboratories for Communicable Diseases Project”;
- Maintain the asset register and their depreciation schedules of the project;
- Manage credit levels for various debtors and creditors and follow-up for payments and refunds where applicable;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the EAC Director of Finance and EAC Secretariat Management from time to time;
- Ensure payments to contractors are being effected according to the relevant supply and service contracts and establish an adequate internal control system;
- Keep records of all disbursements affected out of the Deposition Fund according to the supply and service contracts financed out of the deposition funds and the cost categories agreed upon;
- Support the PEA in establishing request for replenishment of the Deposition Fund in order to maintain an adequate liquidity position;
- Establish the Statement of Expenditure (SOEs) to be sent to KfW as evidence of the use of fund together with relevant supporting documents Ensure regular and periodic audit of the Deposition fund by an independent Auditor on the basis of the Terms of reference provided by
- Bachelor’s degree either Accounting, Finance, Business Management from a recognized University
- Must have professional qualifications i.e. CPA (K), CPA (U), CPA (T), ACCA, ICPAU, etc or equivalent
- Proven relevant accounting experience of not less than five (5) years
- Proven experience in managing cash flows above US$ 500,000 and working with projects funded by donors especially Financial Institutions like the German Development Bank, African Development Bank, the World Bank, or others will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must be proficient in various Computerized Financial Management Information Systems such as the Sun System Accounting Package, Navision, Sage Pastel, and other computer packages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in multicultural environment and ability to plan and manage own work, including managing conflicting priorities for timely completion of the assignment,
- Self motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good team player, flexible, honest, innovative and person of high integrity
- Experience of working in challenging environment and effectively dealing with people from different cultures, race,s and backgrounds
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
This is an EAC regional level health sector project staff position with a duration of three year contract subject to satisfactory performance and availability of donor funds.
EDUCATIONS AND QUALIFICATION
- All candidates applying must have qualifications that are recognized by the relevant national accreditation body in their respective Partner State. This condition is applicable for locally and internationally attained qualifications.
- All professions that require registration with the specific professional bodies will be expected to do so in compliance with the requirements of their respective Partner States.
Relevant Working Experience
- Internship, training and apprenticeship will not be considered as relevant work experience.
The EAC is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. EAC will only respond to those candidates who strictly meet the set requirements.
How To Apply for East African Community Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in East African Community Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for East African Community Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read East African Community Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for East African Community Tanzania Accountant Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling East African Community Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates Send There Documents and Application Form To Following Address – The Secretary General East African Community P. o Box 1096 Arusha – Tanzania. Email :- [email protected]
FAQ for East African Community Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- East African Community Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile East African Community Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- East African Community Tanzania job opportunity for Accountant job position.
- Which is the official East African Community Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.eac.int is official East African Community Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this East African Community Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Accountant job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for East African Community Tanzania Accountant job position?
Answer:- You can fill East African Community Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.