Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.drc.ngo. Latest Job Opportunity in Danish Refugee Council Tanzania. Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Head of Programme Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Head of Programme Jobs Opportunity in Danish Refugee Council Tanzania department. Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.drc.ngo. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Head of Programme Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Head of Programme Jobs at www.drc.ngo
Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Head of Programme Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Head of Programme positions. Applicants should apply for Head of Programme Ajira Mpya position on before last date 3 October 2021.
Candidates can get here latest Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Head of Programme Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Danish Refugee Council Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Head of Programme|
|Application Letter||Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Head of Programme Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Head of Programme Salary Range||TZS 741,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
About the job
The HoP is a key senior position in the DRC country set up, responsible for cross-cutting programmatic information management, sound design of and overseeing assessments, monitoring and evaluation, and ensuring that information collected is reflected upon, used to improve ongoing projects, and is incorporated into consistently high-quality grant proposals and reports. As HoP you must ensure that policies, systems and people are continuously and accurately working in a coordinated manner in order to ensure that a coherent and comprehensive program is designed and implemented with a focus on program sector integration as well as cross-border interlinkages.
As HoP you lead the development of new programming strategies and program reporting. You have a close working relationship with the Area Managers in Tanzania & Burundi, the Head of support services Tanzania and Burundi (HoSS) and Grants and M&E staff in both countries. You will be part of the executive management team. The below list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and other tasks may be required to adapt to programmatic needs.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Program strategy, Grants management and MEAL:
- Lead and coordinate the development and implementation of DRC’s programmatic strategy in Tanzania and Burundi;
- Identify and anticipate future programmatic opportunities based on regular field and technical internal and external feedback;
- Constant in-depth analysis of context, trends, gaps, challenges and opportunities;
- Foster synergies between program areas (integrated approach), support the strong integration of protection and economic recovery throughout all humanitarian initiatives and ensure adherence to Sphere standards or any other international standards when relevant
- Take the lead in the contextual revision and roll out of the DRC Tanzania and Burundi Country Action Plans;
- Provide strategic inputs and advise to CD in decisions to move forward with project development initiatives;
- Draft, review and/or validate all project proposals and key donor and governmental reports;
- Supervise overall achievement and quality of all project targets and in coordination with HOSS and budget holders, supervise programme budget consumption;
- Advocate about DRC’s program in Tanzania and Burundi with government, donors and humanitarian stakeholders, in cluster meetings, workshops, conferences and in other relevant fora
- Support MEAL department in rolling out qualitative monitoring and evaluation approaches aiming to build contextually-grounded learning into program activities;
- Ensures that relevant beneficiary data is collected, compiled, analysed and distributed;
- Ensure complaints handling mechanisms are in place for all programs;
- Support the process of localisation in both countries;
- Responsible for the coordination of quarterly meetings, project kick off and closure meetings, and the Annual Review meetings;
- Strengthens existing synergies between DRC’s program activities in the two countries;
- Responsible for ensuring that the program is donor compliant and respects DRC accountability principles.
Team management & technical support:
- Manage team and provide them with technical guidance and support through regular coordination meetings.
- Has the responsibility for managing and developing staff under her/his supervision and ensuring that DRC’s values are incorporated and upheld. In the current set up most day-to-day management of staff lies with the Area Managers, the HoP will be technically supervising senior programme staff including those working in MEAL, Communication, Advocacy and Grants.
- Mentor team through regular one-to-one supervision and performance appraisals;
- Ensure technical economic recovery and protection strategies are in place to provide strong rationale for programmatic priorities and reflect the evolving nature of the Burundian displacement axis;
- Provide technical support on program management and quality of implementation to Area and Base managers;
- Visit program activities on a regular basis and provide support and feedback to staff and implementing partners on program approaches and methodological issues;
- Maintain technical links with DRC Regional and HQ counterparts to ensure that DRC Tanzania and Burundi programmatic priorities align with and respond to global learning;
- Arrange fortnightly staff meetings;
- When needed, draft and/or review scopes of work to hire and manage technical consultants, including review for technical efficacy and contract budget
Coordination, representation & advocacy:
- Represent DRC in all relevant high-level coordination forums as agreed by the CD;
- Maintain close working relationships with counterparts within Tanzania and Burundi and the EAGL region and HQ to ensure strategy and implementation coherence with overall objectives;
- Hold and lead frequent program meetings involving Project Managers and other senior technical staff as well as Area and Base managers;
- Lead and support the development and review of DRC Tanzania and Burundi advocacy strategies;
- Disseminate lessons learned and best practices within DRC country and Regional teams, to donors and to other stakeholders when relevant in order ensure synergetic programming and cross-program collaboration in Tanzania and Burundi and in the whole EAGL region
- Takeover the Country Director role when necessary, including external representation, security management, overall mission management, HQ/RO relations and any other tasks normally undertaken by the CD;
To be successful in this role we expect you to have at least 7 years proven and successful track record in international humanitarian response or development programming. Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Proven work experience in displacement contexts combined with experience in protection and or Economic Recovery/livelihoods programming in a post emergency context, community development and/or legal or human rights programming;
- A post-graduate degree in relevant social disciplines such as international relations, humanitarian assistance, social sciences business administration, management, law/human rights;
- At least 7 years of experience with people management and technical support;
- Proven leadership skills and competence in people management, including with remote management of staff;
- Proven experience with either Protection or Economic Recovery at a specialist level is a requirement;
- Experience with project cycle management and project management tools such as logical frameworks, work plans, and monitoring plans;
- Experience with proposal development, budget development, and program implementation;
- Experience with effectively coordinating with national partners, local/ government authorities, NGO partners, UNHCR and other relevant stakeholders;
- Fluent and articulate in French and English (speaking, writing, reading) is essential;
- Willingness to regularly travel between countries and field offices.
- Previous experience working in EAGL region;
- A proven interest in staff capacity building;
- A proven interest in programming which focuses on reduction of environmental degradation as a cross-cutting issue;
- Good knowledge of the Core Humanitarian Standards or other accountability measures/standards.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Contract length: 12 months, renewable subject to performance and funding
Level: Senior Management, E
Designation of Duty Station: Tanzania, Kibondo/Kasulu in the Kigoma Region (60%) and Burundi, Bujumbura and field locations (40%); Non-accompanied position
Start date: early December
Salary and conditions in accordance with the Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for Global Expatriates. For qualified Burundian or Tanzanian nationals the terms of employment will be in accordance with DRC terms for National staff in Burundi and Tanzania respectively.
For questions regarding the vacancy please contact [email protected].
Commitments: DRC has a Humanitarian Accountability Framework, outlining its global accountability commitments. All staff are required to contribute to the achievement of this framework (http://www.drc.dk/HAF.4265.0.html). All DRC staff must be committed to the Red Cross Code of Conduct, as well as the Core Humanitarian Standards.
Gender Equality: DRC is committed to achieving gender parity in staffing at all levels. In light of this, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply to bridge the gender gap.
Equal Opportunities: DRC is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, disability status, religion, ethnic origin, colour, race, marital status or other protected characteristics.
Applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Last Date :- 3 October 2021
How To Apply for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Head of Programme Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Danish Refugee Council Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Head of Programme Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Danish Refugee Council Tanzania job opportunity for Head of Programme job position.
- Which is the official Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.drc.ngo is official Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Head of Programme job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Head of Programme job position?
Answer:- You can fill Danish Refugee Council Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.