Church World Service Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Church World Service Job Application Letter PDF at www.cws-careers.vibehcm.com. Latest Job Opportunity in Church World Service. Church World Service Jobs in Kasulu available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Cultural Orientation Trainer Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.govtjobswork.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Cultural Orientation Trainer Jobs Opportunity in Church World Service department. Church World Service Tanzania Kasulu is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Church World Service Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Church World Service Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Church World Service Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.cws-careers.vibehcm.com. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Church World Service Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Church World Service Tanzania Ajira Yako in Kasulu. You can read this Church World Service Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Church World Service Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Cultural Orientation Trainer Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Cultural Orientation Trainer Jobs at www.cws-careers.vibehcm.com
Church World Service Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Church World Service Tanzania Careers. Church World Service Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Cultural Orientation Trainer Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Church World Service Tanzania Cultural Orientation Trainer positions. Applicants should apply for Cultural Orientation Trainer Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Church World Service Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Church World Service Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Cultural Orientation Trainer Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Church World Service Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Church World Service Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Church World Service|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Church World Service Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Cultural Orientation Trainer|
|Application Letter||Church World Service Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Cultural Orientation Trainer Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Cultural Orientation Trainer Salary Range||TZS 984,041 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kasulu|
Church World Service Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
This position is primarily responsible to provide cultural orientation training to refugees approved for resettlement to the United States in accordance with US Refugee Admission Program (USRAP) guidelines and RSC Africa CO standard operating procedures. Trainings take place in Makere and Nyarugusu Refugee Camp mostly and sometimes in other urban and camp locations throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
This position reports directly to a Cultural Orientation Supervisor.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the US and US Refugee Admissions Program.
- Prepares for cultural orientation circuit rides by reviewing information about participants to be trained, developing lesson plans specific to those participants, gathering and packing necessary training materials, hiring interpreters and child minders, and printing class lists and name tags in coordination with CO Supervisor and other circuit ride team members.
- Conducts cultural orientation training in urban and camp locations throughout Africa;
- Assists in writing trip reports upon return from CO circuit rides in collaboration with other circuit ride team members for submission to the Program Manager.
- Assists with the logistical planning, represents CWS/RSC Africa to partners in the field, ensures that standard operating procedures are being followed, and consults with CWS RSC Africa regarding matters of concern.
- Updates Worldwide Refugee Admissions System (WRAPS) to reflect participation in CO.
- Actively participates in circuit ride briefings and debriefings.
- Works on projects related to CO curriculum development, training materials development and other aspects of the CO division as assigned.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the CO Supervisor, the Program Manager, CO Manager and or the CO Coordinator to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of the CO program.
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required or four years of directly related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) months experience in education or training required.
- Two (2) years work experience in any or a combination of the following is preferred: training; field work carrying out program activities; liaising with agency partners and/or vendors; logistical experience organizing field missions. Relevant experience in the United States strongly preferred.
- Experience working with refugees preferred.
Knowledge / Skills:
Demonstrated computer skills in database systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
The CO Trainer must have the ability to:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Exercise good judgment and seek guidance as appropriate when confronted with unanticipated problems;
- Travel frequently in Sub-Saharan Africa on short notice and often under difficult conditions;
- Follow instructions from the CO Management with a positive and receptive attitude;
- Conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of CWS RSC Africa and CWS/IRP;
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- Manage a large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities;
- Work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of motivation;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program in Africa.
- Carry out all of the duties of the position efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision; Maintain strict confidentiality with CWS RSC Africa administrative and operational information.
- Physical: This position requires bending, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking, pushing/pulling, handling objects (manual dexterity), reaching above shoulder level, using fine finger movements and lifting/carrying light loads.
- Environmental: Incumbents in this position will be exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity, dust and infectious diseases and harsh weather climates.
- Special Requirements: Police Clearance Certificate issued within the last one year (12 months) is required before the start of employment. Employee will be entrusted with the receipt, custody and payment of money.
- A valid passport and the ability to maintain a valid passport throughout the entire appointment is required, which includes having enough passport pages for travel. The candidate should be of good health, willing and able to travel extensively in often difficult conditions, and have a high degree of flexibility. Must have proof of Yellow Fever vaccination before traveling for CWS RSC Africa. Employee will be entrusted with the receipt, custody and payment of money.
Ensure effective exchanges of information with others. Examples of skills and behaviors include speaking to others respectfully; expressing ideas in a logical, organized way; sharing information appropriately; and clarity and conciseness in written communication.
Ensure constructive and supportive interactions with others. Examples of skills and behaviors include being positive and supportive when working with others; sharing information and resources freely; resolving conflict constructively; and proactively working to remove obstacles to success for others.
Utilize and apply job related knowledge to complete job tasks at a level that meets or exceeds expectations. Examples of skills and behaviors include utilizing job knowledge to solve problems or develop new approaches; maintaining or enhancing skills through continuing education; and taking on projects that will develop or enhance skills.
Work effectively and contribute as a member of a team. Examples of skills and behaviors include supporting other team members by sharing information; covering the work of others during absences, vacations etc.; and actively participating in developing ideas for ways to increase team effectiveness.
Analyze information and develop solutions to challenges that arise during the course of performing a job. Examples of skills and behaviors include researching and collecting facts; defining the issues and the parties affected; formulating options/solutions for addressing the problem; and engendering support for and implementing the solution.
Program Planning and Management
Organize work and/or plan projects and ensure timely completion and/or successful implementation. Examples of skills and behaviors include identifying and analyzing program options; identifying the tasks and deliverables required for successful completion; managing one’s time; monitoring the resources involved and ensuring that they are directed most effectively; and working with all involved to ensure successful completion.
Guide and direct oneself or other individuals and groups toward a desired outcome. Examples of skills and behaviors include taking the appropriate level of initiative to resolve problems or remove obstacles, bringing individuals together around a common goal; evaluating information and making decisions; navigating conflict and obstacles; and ensuring that communication takes place between all parties involved.
Resource Building and Stewardship
Balance the acquisition or investment of organization resources with responsible use of those resources in line with the organization’s mission. Examples of skills and behaviors include taking advantage of all opportunities to cultivate potential donors; evaluating situations to identify the best use of resources; and making responsible investments of resources that increase organization effectiveness.
How To Apply for Church World Service Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Church World Service Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Church World Service Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Church World Service Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Church World Service Cultural Orientation Trainer Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Church World Service Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Church World Service official Recruitment portal.
- Open Church World Service Recruitment Portal page and find the right Church World Service Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Cultural Orientation Trainer Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Church World Service Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Church World Service Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Church World Service Needed?
Answer:- Church World Service job opportunity for Cultural Orientation Trainer job position.
- Which is the official Church World Service Careers Portal?
Answer: www.cws-careers.vibehcm.com is official Church World Service Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Church World Service Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Cultural Orientation Trainer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Church World Service Cultural Orientation Trainer job position?
Answer:- You can fill Church World Service Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.