Care Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Care Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.phg.tbe.taleo.net. Latest Job Opportunity in Care Tanzania. Care Tanzania Jobs in Dar es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Country Director (CD) Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Country Director (CD) Jobs Opportunity in Care Tanzania department. Care Tanzania Tanzania Dar es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Care Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Care Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Care Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.phg.tbe.taleo.net. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Care Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Care Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar es Salaam. You can read this Care Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Care Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Country Director (CD) Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Country Director (CD) Jobs at www.phg.tbe.taleo.net
Care Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Care Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Care Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Country Director (CD) Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Care Tanzania Tanzania Country Director (CD) positions. Applicants should apply for Country Director (CD) Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Care Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Care Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Country Director (CD) Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Care Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Care Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Care Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Care Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Country Director (CD)|
|Application Letter||Care Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Country Director (CD) Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Country Director (CD) Salary Range||TZS 2,270,000 Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar es Salaam|
Care Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Work Location : Tanzania – Dar es Salaam
Type of Post : Accompanied – Family
Other Possible Location :
Funding : APPROVED
Expected Travel : up to 30% Type of Contract :
Language Requirement : ENGLISH
Application Deadline :
Employee Duration : Active Full-Time
CARE is seeking a Country Director (CD) in Tanzania who will be responsible for fulfilling the CARE International (CI) approved “Performance Standards of Country Offices”. S/he oversees the development, funding and implementation of the Country Office (CO) program portfolio. S/he is responsible for adequate emergency preparedness and manages emergency programming and operations. S/he establishes and sustains productive relationships and political influence with government officials, donors and strategic partners. S/he leads the CO’s fundraising strategy and ensures the CO’s financial viability. An organizational citizen, s/he contributes to CI’s global strategy, shares knowledge and supports the generation of evidence to inform CARE’s global programming.
The CD is also accountable for competent operational and risk management, including the proper management, well being and safety of CARE staff and the proper stewardship of CARE’s resources. The CD models and ensures systematic practice of CARE core values – Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence- S/he also promotes Gender Equality and Diversity among CO staff and in programming.
The CD models new ways of working and drives the teams toward the CARE 2020 vision, fostering innovation, holistic planning and programming and helping to build effective teams, coalitions and networks. S/he encourages on-going staff development to motivate and strengthen the teams’ resilience in the face of change.
Within Tanzania, the CD continues to align the work to the Wezesha strategy, focused on women’s empowerment, natural resource management/climate change. The CD focuses on program development, learning and knowledge management, all within a changing operational context. The position requires coaching and support to staff for development and growth. The CD Tanzania builds and maintains strong relationships with donors, a newly-established Advisory Board and (potential) partners including a budding relationship with institutions/banks for financial inclusion.
- Build a strong, innovative senior leadership team and effectively manage all direct reports.
- Manage direct reports towards high standards of performance through clear roles and responsibilities, on-going feedback and appraisals. Proactively address performance issues through timely constructive feedback and coaching.
- Notice talent and maximize the use of available talent through on-going staff development and career management.
- Prepare successors for senior roles (including CD role) and oversee the recruitment and orientation of new senior staff.
- Foster accountability, leadership, diversity and transparency of operations with the Senior Leadership Team as well as other CO-based advisory and decision-making bodies.
- Lead the design, implementation and evolution of the CO strategic plan in sync with the country and regional context, and in line with the CI vision and mission.
- Develop a high quality and innovative strategic plan, based on thorough contextual analysis, and using an inclusive and participatory process. Monitor and revise as required.
- Ensure proper alignment with CI and regional plans and priorities as well as with CARE’s strategic initiatives (Gender Equality and Diversity, Rights Based Approach and advocacy).
- Ensure sound understanding of strategic plan and approaches by all stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of an Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in line with the CO Strategic Plan. Ensure proper implementation and monitoring of the AOP.
- Oversee periodic analysis of the operating environment and ensure CARE’s role and operating model are in line with that environment.
- Design and lead organizational change processes to leverage opportunities and evolve towards the CARE 2020 vision.
Program Impact and Relevance.
- Oversee CO programming to advance CARE’s vision and mission, in line with CARE’s standards for program quality. Work in partnerships with others inside and outside of CARE to achieve broad scale impact.
- Ensure staff and systems are in place to guarantee that CO programs are designed and implemented based on sound analysis (including gender analysis), address the underlying causes of poverty and are in line with CI Programming Principles and the program approach.
- Work with senior staff to generate a viable program pipeline in line with CO strategy and lead the development of an appropriate fundraising strategy for those programs. Ensure effective and efficient implementation of all programs and projects.
- Ensure that proper monitoring and evaluation systems are in place to demonstrate impact on Underlying Causes of Poverty including gender inequality and that program lessons are being used and shared for learning and advocacy. Promote continuous learning in the CO.
- Ensure that disaster risk management is integrated into all programs and that an appropriate emergency preparedness plan is updated regularly. Respond to emergencies when they occur and lead operations in line with CI’s emergency strategy.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a CO advocacy agenda that supports country office programs and, if possible, is in line with CO and CI priorities.
Resource Mobilization and Operations Viability
- Direct the mobilization, management and accounting of all resources in the CO in compliance with CARE policies and donor requirements.
- Identify and secure adequate funding for ongoing and future program activities on a timely basis. Ensure good stewardship of the funding, negotiating acceptable terms and conditions.
- Monitor the CO’s financial position and ensure the best use of available resources. This includes overseeing the development and review of CO annual budget, proper allocation of shared program costs (cost pools), development of unrestricted requests, review of financial transactions and reports, maximizing cost recovery from restricted grants and follow-up on audit recommendations.
- Ensure that qualified staff and appropriate policies, procedures and systems for finance and other strategic support functions (e.g procurement, transport, inventory, etc.) are in place and functioning throughout the CO.
- Ensure adequate risk analysis and internal controls are in place to protect the CO’s assets and to ensure the resources are used in accordance with donor terms and conditions.
- Ensure the CO operations are conducted in accordance with all statutory and tax requirements.
- The CD oversees safety and security for all staff and visitors in the CO and upholds CARE International Safety and Security Principles.
- Ensure management structure of CO is proportional to CO income.
- Oversee the management and development of CO human resources to ensure a diverse, skilled and productive workforce. Promote an organizational culture where CARE Core Values are practiced, team work is encouraged and all staff have a clear understanding of their role and contribution.
- Establish a strong Human Resource strategy in line with the CO Strategic Plan and ensure that systems are in place and being properly implemented for recruitment, staff development, performance management and compensation.
- Lead talent management and succession management in the CO through the implementation of a comprehensive leadership development plan.
- Ensure Gender Equality and Diversity policies and processes are in place and monitored.
- Ensure appropriate workplace policies including to ensure fairness and equity are developed and used (e.g. policies related to staff security, to HIV/AIDS, sexual harassment, and sexual exploitation, etc.)
- Actively promote staff wellness by monitoring staff morale and taking action as needed.
External Relations, Partnerships and Advocacy
- envelop and enhance relationships, partnerships and networks between the CO, other parts of CARE and external organizations to maximize CARE’s impact on poverty and social justice.
- Proactively analyses the actors who have the potential to contribute to the achievement of the CO program goals within the broader context including government, private sector, donors and foundations, international and local civil society, academic institutions. Establish and actively sustain productive relationships with relevant actors (inside and outside the country).
- Play a key role in identifying issues to be addressed to heighten donor and government accountability and maintain CARE’s image and visibility amongst these groups.
- Contribute to national dialogue on poverty reduction strategies and advocate for change in policies and practice in line with program goals. Support and work effectively in coalitions, networks and social movements to achieve broader impact.
- Actively participate in the Regional Leadership Team and ensure that the CO contributes to regional and institutional initiatives/priorities.
- Ensure effective media relations. Act as CARE spokesperson as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6-8 years in senior management position in development field
- Strategic and operational Management
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic and operational planning
- Extensive conceptual skills including strategic analysis
- Demonstrated management skills in a complex international setting
- Demonstrated self-awareness, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong human resource management skills including capacity building, coaching and conflict management
- Experience supervising and developing a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural setting;
- Demonstrated interest and ability to give feedback, develop, motivate and lead a diverse team to achieve results
- Demonstrated use of positive coping strategies in stressful environments
- Financial Management
- Knowledge and experience with financial management as demonstrated by ability to:
- Manage a complex budget
- Effectively follow-up on internal and external audit recommendations
- Ensure donor compliance and reporting
- Information/Knowledge Management
- Ability to establish a learning culture within the CO and to facilitate knowledge sharing across CARE
- External Relationships/Fundraising
- Experience in successfully managing various forms of partnerships with national and international NGOs, etc.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with donors and government counterparts
- Strong representation, influencing and negotiation skills
How To Apply for Care Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Care Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Care Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Care Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Care Tanzania Country Director (CD) Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Care Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to Care Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open Care Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right Care Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Country Director (CD) Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for Care Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Care Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Care Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Care Tanzania job opportunity for Country Director (CD) job position.
- Which is the official Care Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.phg.tbe.taleo.net is official Care Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Care Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Country Director (CD) job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Care Tanzania Country Director (CD) job position?
Answer:- You can fill Care Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.