British embassy Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 British embassy Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.fco.tal.net. Latest Job Opportunity in British embassy Tanzania. British embassy Tanzania Jobs in Dar Es Salaam available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Jobs Opportunity in British embassy Tanzania department. British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Dar Es Salaam is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at British embassy Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of British embassy Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.fco.tal.net. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with British embassy Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Dar Es Salaam. You can read this British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
British embassy Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Jobs at www.fco.tal.net
British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Careers. British embassy Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) positions. Applicants should apply for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest British embassy Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get British embassy Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Ajira Mpya Details are following.
British embassy Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to British embassy Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||British embassy Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
British embassy Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR)|
|Application Letter||British embassy Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Salary Range||TZS 2,551,098.94Per Month[Not conform]|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dar Es Salaam|
British embassy Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Main purpose of job:
To support delivery of the UK government’s objectives in Tanzania through proactive communications. Using mainstream, specialist and social media to (a) raise awareness of UK government activity in Tanzania and (b) support the policy work of the British High Commission.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
- Communicate the British High Commission’s objectives and messages in the Tanzanian media.
- Work with British High Commission teams to devise communications strategy appropriate to each subject area.
- Draft and issue press releases, social media, media lines, and advise the British High Commissioner and other senior officers on interactions with the media.
- Lead on organising interviews, events and other media opportunities for staff.
- Build the High Commission’s social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, through regular updating with relevant, interesting, targeted content.
- Maintain an effective list of contacts, covering all aspects of communications work, and use this contacts network as required.
- Lead on promotion of the Chevening scholarship programme, the UK’s flagship scholarship.
- Use project management skills to manage finances for small-scale projects.
- Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Two years work experience in Communications
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications
- Active listening skills
- Strong IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, social media, basic photo editing)
- Thorough understanding of the media environment in Tanzania
- Fluent in Swahili and English
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience of organising events / conferences / marketing etc.
- An existing network of contacts in media
- Bachelors degree in Communications
Seeing the Big Picture, Changing and Improving, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering
Type of Position :Permanent
Working hours per week :37.5 hours
Region : Africa
Country/Territory :United Republic of Tanzania
Location (City): Dar Es Salaam
Type of Post: British High Commission
Number of vacancies :1
Salary : TZS 2,551,098.94
Start Date :1 December 2021
Other benefits and conditions of employment
- Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Internal Communications learning and development opportunities are available. The UK government makes a wide-range of online and in-person training available.
Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 15:30; Fridays 07:30 – 13:00
- December is a provisional Start Date, the start date could be moved earlier or later for the right candidate.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission Dar Es Salaam are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Tanzania.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in Tanzania
- Employees who are not liable to pay local income tax on their Mission salary may have their salaries reduced by the equivalent local income tax amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: Job grade AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
How To Apply for British embassy Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in British embassy Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for British embassy Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read British embassy Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for British embassy Tanzania Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling British embassy Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Now go to British embassy Tanzania official Recruitment portal.
- Open British embassy Tanzania Recruitment Portal page and find the right British embassy Tanzania Ajira Mpya profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) Job Application Letter.
- After submission of Job Application Letter take A hard copy of form for future uses.
FAQ for British embassy Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- British embassy Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile British embassy Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- British embassy Tanzania job opportunity for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) job position.
- Which is the official British embassy Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.fco.tal.net is official British embassy Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this British embassy Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for British embassy Tanzania Communications Officer B3 (03/21 DAR) job position?
Answer:- You can fill British embassy Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.