Amani Center Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 Amani Center Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF at www.amanikids.org. Latest Job Opportunity in Amani Center Tanzania. Amani Center Tanzania Jobs in Moshi available now. Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications and Fundraising Manager Jobs at Ajira Portal for current job vacancy 2021-2022. Get Ajira Yako News 2021 at Tanzania.sarkarinaukri20.com.
Job aspirants who are interested in Communications and Fundraising Manager Jobs Opportunity in Amani Center Tanzania department. Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Moshi is a great organization there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania , then it is a great chance for you because of Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania jobs opening news has published at Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Portal which is www.amanikids.org. There we saw many opportunity for fresher’s and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania . So now you can be a part of this Current Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako in Moshi. You can read this Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Ajira Yako News job opening article till the end for now each details.
Amani Center Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022 – Communications and Fundraising Manager Ajira Mpya Apply Online for Communications and Fundraising Manager Jobs at www.amanikids.org
Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Job Opportunity 2021-2022:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Careers. Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania latest Job Application Letter are being announced for Communications and Fundraising Manager Ajira Mpya 2021. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Communications and Fundraising Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Communications and Fundraising Manager Ajira Mpya position on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Amani Center Tanzania Job Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Amani Center Tanzania Application letter for Job vacancy given in the below. The Communications and Fundraising Manager Ajira Mpya Details are following.
Amani Center Tanzania Job Vacancy 2021 Details According to Amani Center Tanzania Ajira Portal
|Name of Employer||Amani Center Tanzania|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
Amani Center Tanzania Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Communications and Fundraising Manager|
|Application Letter||Amani Center Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021|
|Job Opportunity Type||Communications and Fundraising Manager Job Opportunity|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Communications and Fundraising Manager Salary Range||TZS 2,790,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Moshi|
Amani Center Tanzania Tanzania Jobs Description 2021
Amani Center for Street Children seeks an energetic Communications and Fundraising Manager who understands the critical relationship-building needed to grow financial support. The perfect-fit candidate will be an ardent writer, a detail-oriented multitasker and an organized doer enthused by the satisfaction of completing a task done well.
- Do you believe opportunity is key to hope for a better future?
- Do you thrive on being wholeheartedly committed to a cause?
- Does your passion shine through as you reach out to inspire new support?
- Do you enjoy writing anything from formal reports to inspiring social media content?
- Do you have the spirit of adventure to move into a new environment?
- Do you realize the challenges of living in the developing world?
- Do you love being around kids?
If your answers are “*yes*” and your interest is piqued, please continue reading!
Amani Center for Street Children (Also known as Amani Children’s Home)
From humble beginnings 20 years ago, Amani Center for Street Children headquartered in Moshi, Tanzania, has grown to become one of the largest NGOs dealing with street children in East Africa. Today Amani is nationally recognized for their life-changing work as 80 dedicated social workers, educators and caregivers support almost 1000 children in three Tanzanian locations. Amani’s overarching goal is to help children off the streets, into education, and back into their families and communities. Every effort is made to reunite the children with family members and their local communities, while sometimes providing modest financial support for school fees or family support. As part of the work towards family/community reintegration, Amani operates purpose-built facilities where children temporarily live, eat, attend school, and are enabled to thrive. In some cases, Amani also funds vocational training, and for the most-talented children, will pay for college or university.
Amani has made effective communications with current and potential donors a priority in expanding our fundraising capacity and maintaining strategic growth. As a result, Amani seeks a hands-on writer and fundraiser with 5 years of successful experience and an awareness of the importance of stewardship. The Communications and Fundraising Manager will work closely with Amani’s Executive Director and tangentially with existing Friends of Amani (legal entities supporting Amani) organizations throughout the world in implementing a strategic plan to grow the organization’s fundraising success while maintaining effective communications with Amani’s cherished donors.
Amani’s Expectations for Qualified Candidates
- 5 years of successful fundraising experience with mid-sized non-profits, preferably with exposure to charities working internationally.
- Exposure to and experience with the grant proposal process: grant proposal writing, and grant reports writing.
- Experience with social media outreach, implementation, content writing and follow-up.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and intent on follow-thru.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- A people person with proven ability to steward effectively with modest to major donors.
- Inspired by Amani’s work and likewise able to wholeheartedly inspire others to support Amani’s goals.
- Mission-driven with a genuine passion for children and youth.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on, and rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness to live and work at Amani’s base location in Moshi, a mid-sized town in the north of Tanzania, close to Mount Kilimanjaro for at least 2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, majoring and with experience, in a related field of study.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cultivate, solicit, and steward major donors, foundations, and corporate sponsors in coordination with Amani’s Executive Director and existing Friends of Amani organizations.
Manage Grant Cycles
- Grant proposal writing with oversight and support from Amani’s Executive Director.
- Establish and manage a robust tracking system for meeting reporting requirements in a timely manner for all existing and new grants.
- Grant results report writing – narrative, statistics, and financials.
- Maintain an ongoing overview of key funding gaps and needs.
- Gather and write content for all Amani promotional materials.
- Copywriting and editing for children’s stories.
- Create texts for programmatic information – flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters, etc.
- Write, edit, and coordinate the distribution of Amani’s semi-annual fundraising postal and email appeal campaigns.
- Develop and execute a promotional plan to strengthen Amani’s profile within the Tanzanian and East-African media – press releases and more.
- Manage email communications with Amani supporters world-wide.
- Ensure regular communications with Amani’s support base through newsletters coordinated with FOA-US.
- Expand Amani’s social media reach into more channels with more frequent postings.
- Create impactful content for Amani’s website, keeping it updated with effective messaging and USPs.
- Write meaningful and timely blog posts on a consistent basis.
- Oversee donation acknowledgement communications, ensuring thanks are expressed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with FOAs to ensure all Amani international fundraising groups are encouraged and have the support needed to be as effective as possible in their fundraising endeavors.
- Help prepare presentation materials for the Amani Executive Director’s international fundraising trips.
- Manage donor relationships by establishing stewardship plans for support groups.
- Assist with welcoming visitors to Amani and ensuring their contact information is shared with appropriate FOAs for targeted outreach.
- Amani Offers the Suitable Candidate
- Competitive salary (for East African NGOs) based on qualifications and experience, plus a secondary benefit package.
- A unique opportunity for impact and personal growth, working alongside a top-notch leadership team.
How To Apply for Amani Center Tanzania Ajira Mpya 2021?
Candidates those are interested in Amani Center Tanzania Job Vacancy Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Amani Center Tanzania Jobs Opportunity 2021 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read Amani Center Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check for Amani Center Tanzania Communications and Fundraising Manager Ajira Mpya 2021.
- Then make sure you are eligible for .
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling Amani Center Tanzania Job Application Letter 2021.
- Interested Candidates send there documents to following Email Address – [email protected]
FAQ for Amani Center Tanzania Jobs Employment 2021
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Amani Center Tanzania Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Amani Center Tanzania Needed?
Answer:- Amani Center Tanzania job opportunity for Communications and Fundraising Manager job position.
- Which is the official Amani Center Tanzania Careers Portal?
Answer: www.amanikids.org is official Amani Center Tanzania Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Amani Center Tanzania Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Communications and Fundraising Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Amani Center Tanzania Communications and Fundraising Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill Amani Center Tanzania Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.